Happy Birthday, Diane

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 07:57 pm
All the best wishes for a great birthday Diane!
You're a special lady Wink
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 10:45 pm
Thanks for starting this thread, bbb!

For Diane, here's some virtual Sjaak's belgian chocolates, with a separate box to pass around - http://www.sjaakschocolate.com/MM001.ASP?pageno=26
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 01:13 am
Happy Birthday, sweet Diane :-D
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 05:36 am
(Oh, am I too late for the Big Day? Sad Shocked )

Happy birthday to you, Diane!
You're very special, indeed! Very Happy
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 06:00 am
I missed yer birthday cuz I was outa town on the 24th so I sent this on the 23rd. So by the time you get this itll be the 25th and youll never know any different.
Wish is the same. Im glad you got a new avatar , I was deathly afraid of nuns.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 06:08 am
the lady D is no nun, she is my luver. btw she is no longer a democrat thanks to my influence.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 06:13 am
Many Many Happy returns of the day !!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 07:30 am
Dyslexia wrote:
btw she is no longer a democrat thanks to my influence.

Somehow I knew you'd eventually lead Diane down that Pat Robertson road.
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 07:33 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a lovely lady. Now, I'll hurry over to WA2K Radio and add your name to the celebrities of the day.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 07:37 am
http://www.magicravenphotography.com/Crow%20for%20web%20silloette%20smaller.jpg
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 08:20 am
Best wishes for a Happy Birthday!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 10:19 am
ehBeth
ehBeth wrote:
I know where dys is gonna be tomorrow ...

http://gifsanimados.espaciolatino.com/x_zaping1.gif

Actually, I'm going to put Dys to work in my garden. My bribe will be a big bowl of fresh raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and bananas. Dys loves berries almost as much as he loves the Lady Diane.

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 09:37 am
Re: ehBeth
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
ehBeth wrote:
I know where dys is gonna be tomorrow ...

http://gifsanimados.espaciolatino.com/x_zaping1.gif

Actually, I'm going to put Dys to work in my garden. My bribe will be a big bowl of fresh raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and bananas. Dys loves berries almost as much as he loves the Lady Diane.

BBB

Dys will do anything to avoid having to work in my garden. He has a very bad cold or bug of some sort. He was in bed most of yesterday but is feeling better today. Yesterday, I brought him some Italian Wedding soup and a big bowl of raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and banana slices to intice him to eat.

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 06:57 pm
snow in Colorado
I just talked to Dys and he said he advised Diane not to drive home to ABQ Friday because of snow in southern Colorado and northern New Mexico. So Diane will wait until at least Saturday to get back to her cowboy.

BBB
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 07:02 pm
Good. No chance taking, puhleaze, Diane (I understand you won't see this until you're back), and you'll get one more day in the country.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 07:11 pm
Diane wrote:
Now, a toast to old broads. We get better with age and a whole lot smarter!!

A very happy birthday.... and I'll toast to that, too!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 03:14 pm
DADGUMMIT! I missed another one! A week away, and it's birthday parties all over the place here!

Hope you had some good chocolate to celebrate your day, Diane. And a champagne bubble bath, too.

http://www.debstrickland.com/bathad.JPG
0 Replies

George

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 03:18 pm
Blushing with chagrin as I arrive days late...
(been in a bit of a funk lately)
Happy Belated Birthday!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 01:36 pm
BBB, you are such a sweetie. I've just finished reading through all the posts and am blushing--didn't know so many cared since I don't post all that often and certainly not on very many threads.

You all are wonderful and I am swimming in chocolate. Later I'll soak in Eva's lovely tub or else let Dys lick off the chocolate---yep, that's the ticket. We both can lick.....

Beautiful scenery, a cousin who is more like a sister and my little dog Sally up there with all her cousin dogs, made it a truly enjoyable trip.

Sally even brought me a peice of cow patty in case I wanted a taste. A sweet and thoughtful touch that I tenderly declined.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 01:41 pm
I am REALLY late! I don't know how I missed this before! I hope your day was as wonderful as you, Diane!

Here's to many, many very happy more! Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:37:24