Girls can someone please help me out with this girl,

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 02:14 pm
So my coworker, shes cool and funny, wr have hung out, just me and her and groups as well, me and her have shared some personal things with eachother, she was buzzed one time, and teases me a lot, and my friend who's a guy, said when someone teases you it's because she likes you, and the girl told me, I may like you Christopher. She tells my friend mark, because he tries hooking us up, that she wants to just be friends, because shes mean and I'm nice, we text a lot, she always calls me names lol like slow brain damage dumb stupid etc, I'm an mma fighter so she calls me brain damage. At work I've noticed she never teases any other guy but me, if I say something, she'll mimick me. I've noticed shell text me hints, one time out of the bloom she asked me if I know how to dance and I said yes, I asked her why, and she was like I'm just asking geez lol. We went to a buffet to eat sea food and today she texts me she wants seafood again. I dont think shes ever had a day where she doesnt call me names or makes fun of me or mimics me. She always corrects me because sometimes I cant spell. But she tells mark she only wants to be friends. I dont get this girl, I like her a lot we have a lot in common. What's going on? Does she like me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 295 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 02:23 pm
@cm2476545,
She’s flirting, for sure.

Is she available? You don’t say if she has a BF.

If so, drop back. If not, take this to another level and ask her out - away from work. You will get your answer when you ask her out if she’s interested.

I know you have probably been warned about work- dating. It can mess up the workplace if it doesn’t work out.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Girls can someone please help me out with this girl,
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 04:50:44