How we can judge peoples they are perfect for us?

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2018 11:56 pm
How we chose perfect peoples which they are proved positive for our hopes.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,254 • Replies: 10
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 12:05 am
@john willi,
Rely on your own subjective opinions. Once you make up lists of likes, dislikes, must haves, and can't tolerate, you've eliminated every living person on the planet.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 12:08 am
Don't pick me. It just never works out.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 01:14 am
@blatham,
That's because you're not a penguin.

Ragman

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 01:50 am
@john willi,
Answer: you can’t. Humans are imperfect but if you work hard at figuring out yourself and what you want in a mate, then you have a good chance at making it work. Relationships take care and feeding just like plants. Nurture by watering, feeding and plant well. Then get lucky.

“You pays your money and you take your chances”
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 01:52 am
@izzythepush,
Playing that over and over would work better than waterboarding.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 02:33 am
@blatham,
It was incredibly popular in its day, and the biscuits are still going strong. They've diversified too, now you can get chocolate mint, orange and caramel as well as ordinary chocolate.
jespah

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 06:45 am
@john willi,
By choosing imperfect people.

Like roger said, if you make everyone jump through every imaginable hoop you could possibly think of, then you'll have eliminated everyone.

So yes, make your list of what you want in a person. And then think seriously about it. About what matters to you, really. About what counts.

Most important things to most people include stability, kindness, affectionate, loyalty, not being abusive, and the ability to hold up their end of the conversation and take interest in you and your life.

More superficial things include weight (it can change), hair color (hair dye is $12 a box), eye color (colored contact lenses cost more than hair dye but they are out there), height (really only of interest in pictures and silliness like that, although taller men in particular tend to be more successful in life - another superficiality tacked on top of this one), and success (which while kind of important, can change either way).

Do long legs matter more than intelligence? Decide what matters.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 07:43 am
@izzythepush,
You should mail me one.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 10:28 am
@blatham,
Send me your address and I'll stick one in the post.

When I was a kid it was just the chocolate ones, but the wrappers came in different colours. I remember arguing with my friends about which one we wanted even though the biscuits were the same.
0 Replies

Carly Swinson

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2018 04:06 am
No one is perfect but some do love you even when they see flaws in you. They are the one you really stick with.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How we can judge peoples they are perfect for us?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 10:40:08