My boyfriend has a love bite on his arm, is he cheating?

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2018 01:09 pm
Hello everyone, I’m glad I found this site as I need some help on what I should do with my boyfriend. Ok so I went to his house today and he was wearing a jacket which he normally doesn’t and said he was cold, he then took the jacket off and lifted his right arm up and quickly started to try and suck on his right bicep, and I saw a bite which was yellow around it so that is an indication it had been there for a couple of days. I assure you that I did not make that bite because I didn’t see him for 3 days after I last saw him. He started to tell me that he wanted me to make one to compare that one but I wanted to know where it had come from, I got mad at him and he told me that he did it in the shower ans he made it himself, but I don’t know why he would do that and wanted to make a line of them down his arm, which seems a bit dodgy to me. I don’t know what to think or believe because I’ve just given up. I’ve always been paranoid but found nothing and this has made it worse. He swore on his families lives that he hadn’t done anything with anyone else but I don’t seem convinced. I don’t know what to think so I need some advice. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 2,884 • Replies: 20
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2018 02:16 pm
@Sophie022,
Quote:
...wanted to make a line of them down his arm, which seems a bit dodgy to me.

Sounds plausible. Sometimes people just want to do something which seems odd.

Quote:
I've always been paranoid but found nothing and this has made it worse.

Since there's been nothing bad in the past, figure there's nothing wrong having happened here either. He just wants to create some odd design on his arm and it's cheaper than getting a bunch of tattoos. Additionally, if he decides he isn't happy with it, it will slowly fade away, whereas a tattoo would be quite involved and expensive to have removed.

Stop worrying!
Sophie022

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2018 02:35 pm
@Sturgis,
Thank you, it probably is just an odd thing he’s done.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2018 03:44 pm
He can get tempoary tatoos or use henna to see if he really wants that kind of look.

But really, anyone who bites himself would seem odd to me. Watch out for other things he may do to himself that would be body harming, like cutting or scratching.
toto26

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:20 am
@Sophie022,
I wouldn't jump to conclusions, boys are weird sometimes. You just need to trust him and believe me, being paranoid in a relashionship, it will just drive them away.
roger

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:25 am
I would say to look at the location of the bite. Try and see if you can do it to your own arm. Even if you're very flexible, there are only so many places your teeth can reach on the upper arm.
Sophie022

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:43 am
@roger,
I could do it right there on my own arm if I wanted to and that makes it believe able. Thank you
0 Replies

Sophie022

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:44 am
@PUNKEY,
Yeah, I will thanks for your input.
0 Replies

Sophie022

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:46 am
@toto26,
I know I shouldn’t jump to conclusions but I can’t help my mind wandering, I believe that he has done it to himself now because it’s in a place that you can do yourself. He does get weird ideas sometimes. Thank you.
0 Replies

jacobsonmark

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 06:41 pm
wow,i personally believe that is prove of something...
i think you should look into it carefully..
lets all be honest here you know its a crazy world!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:37 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

I would say to look at the location of the bite. Try and see if you can do it to your own arm. Even if you're very flexible, there are only so many places your teeth can reach on the upper arm.

I don’t know about you Roger, but I’m not as flexible as I used to be, and I can no longer remember why anyone would want to bite their own arm. Come to think of it, I can’t think of a good reason to let someone else bite my arm.
roger

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:40 pm
@glitterbag,
If you change your mind, flood it with hydrogen peroxide.

Maybe it just a stronger statement than a hickey.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:48 pm
@roger,
Peroxide is the best thing God ever gave us, it’s a miracle drug.
roger

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:50 pm
@glitterbag,
Do not use it for stomach issues. Just DON'T.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:55 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
...I can no longer remember why anyone would want to bite their own arm.

Sometimes when young, people enjoy experiencing different feelings and sensations. Biting is just one way to achieve that sort of "high" for some.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:59 pm
@roger,
Well, if your puppy eats something toxic, peroxide mixed with milk makes the dog think they are getting a treat then, 15 minutes later they toss their cookies, and they don’t know you did it!!!!!!! So you are clear and can just comfort the pup and be a hero. I’ve had to use this method to disengage prescription meds, onions, all sorts of things that could kill your puppy. I have Vizslas, they eat any thing and every thing. Every day is an adventure. Yea me.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 11:01 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Quote:
...I can no longer remember why anyone would want to bite their own arm.

Sometimes when young, people enjoy experiencing different feelings and sensations. Biting is just one way to achieve that sort of "high" for some.

Holy crap, I’m not that old.....I remember pleasurable things, I just don’t want someone to bite my arm or anything else.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 11:04 pm
@glitterbag,
Didn't you have a desire to join The Bite Club? Laughing
roger

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 11:31 pm
@glitterbag,
I didn't know that.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2018 12:01 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Didn't you have a desire to join The Bite Club? Laughing

No my darling, the Bite Club bites
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My boyfriend has a love bite on his arm, is he cheating?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 09:49:50