Where in the world did able2know come from?

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 12:41 am
who came up with this name? and why??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 862 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Letty

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 12:35 pm
Welcome, DaFlukes, to A2K. Actually it just appeared out of the minds of babes. <smile>

This forum was created as a spin off from another site called The Raven's Realm. That was created from another forum call Abuzz.

Delighted to see you here, and hope you will participate.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 01:45 pm
Craven actually created the site to educate himself in website developement. It grew. The name? Well, he wanted something close to the top of the alphabet that would suggest learning and knowledge. Aardvark was suggested and rejected.
0 Replies

DaFlukes

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 02:09 pm
governement
haha. Aardvark eh...ok. Well that seems an interesting title too. Able2Know is good though considering what you outlined.

it sprung from the minds of babes? wow. So there are some holistically intelligent internet-surfing, deep-conversing babes at the highest levels of this forum then? I had no idea.
Although, i should have figured it When i first posted an introduction.

There were an uncommon number of babes that greeted me: a little boxer lady k, a crazy lady with a bob-avatar, a lady J who had a psychadelic-impressionistic avatar and a self-dismissing babbling brooke with an angelic portrait.

The only two guys were a floridian cartoonish panzade and a reassuring hawking Bob Symth.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 02:19 pm
Re: governement
DaFlukes wrote:

There were an uncommon number of babes that greeted me: a little boxer lady k, a crazy lady with a bob-avatar, a lady J who had a psychadelic-impressionistic avatar and a self-dismissing babbling brooke with an angelic portrait.

The only two guys were a floridian cartoonish panzade and a reassuring hawking Bob Symth.

that's funny lol

welcome aboard
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 02:20 pm
Welcome to the funny farm, DaFlukes. Actually, an alternative name of Unable2Participate was suggested, in memory of the frequent breakdowns on Abuzz which would make the site unavailable online for days at a time. But, somehow the abbreviation -- unable2P -- didn't appeal to some people.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 02:21 pm
I just looked at your profile. Glad to know that we have another musician aboard, especially with your interest in the double bass and piano.

All of the folks that greeted you are delightful people, including husker. Very Happy
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 02:25 pm
Welcome to a2k DaFlukes Very Happy

Thanks, Letty and Merry Andrew for the unknown bit of knowlege :wink:
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 02:33 pm
Not only unknown, colorbook, but -- in my case, at least -- highly suspect.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 02:34 pm
colorbook, Roger was the one who really had it pegged. I just meant that Craven was a mere child. Andrew was being a funster.

See?, DaFlukes. We're a fun loving bunch, but there are people who do serious stuff.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 02:38 pm
Laughing

This is exactly how urban legends begin.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Where in the world did able2know come from?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:56:16