Still have feelings for my high school crush

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 09:21 am
Throughout my senior year of high school, I was crushing on this cute girl in my Spanish class who was a junior that year. We rarely spoke to each other, but one of my friends did (he was a sophomore). My friend and I don't hang out outside of school, but we usually text each other every now and then.

I am now attending a community college that is near my home and high school and I still have feelings for this girl. What should I do? Should I tell my friend who kinda knew her how I felt about her? If I do, what would happen then.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 475 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 09:24 am
@Randomguy354,
Randomguy354 wrote:
Should I tell my friend who kinda knew her how I felt about her?

no

If you're interested in her, find a way to meet her outside of school. Talk to her directly - say hi, invite her for a coffee/soda/movie. Keep your friends/acquaintances out of this.

In the meantime, talk to women you are meeting at college. The more practice you get at casual conversation, the better your get-together with her will eventually be.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 06:34 pm
b.u.m.p.
0 Replies

InternetAdult

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2018 02:42 am
@Randomguy354,
dude, I totally get where you are coming from. I am 32 and I used to think about women from high school. Like what could have been. And now most of them are married with kids. But what really helped me get over that was to get laid. Get a prostitute if you can't do it on your own. It is either that or you will become the 40 year old virgin. And I know you don't want that.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Still have feelings for my high school crush
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 01:11:29