What does she want?

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2018 01:05 pm
So this girl at work, we just started t and liking nothing like that, just friends. We hung out before in a group. My friend says she stares at me a lot and tries to get my attetion. She had told him that she would date me if we went co workers. Ahe said if he leaves or she leaves she would date me. Well we all went to get some drinks after work, and we were all drinking having a good time and she likes to tease me a lot, a lot. She gives me **** in a playing way. Well my friend was like hey it been said when a girl teases you a lot she likes you. Well she looks at me calls me and says I may like you directly said it to me. We text a lot, we talk **** to each other and we also have some personal conversations. She texted me the other day that she was so grateful for me being so nice to her, that I'm a really nice guy. even if we haven't gotten to know eachother that well and she truly appreciates it. And I replied to her told her hopefully we can get to know eachother a lot more, she said of course. So my friends was talking to her and he asked when we were going out and she told him, like oh no hes too nice, I'm a creature. I'm heartless bullshit like that, and I like so if she says that why does she tell me that she may like me. I'm cool with just being friends, but I am attracted to her. I do like her. But I don't understand her. I need a girls help please.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 335 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2018 08:54 pm
I think you should stop listening to what other people say what she has said and talk to this girl directly. That means no texting.

That also means to ask her out and get to know her in person. If you stay friends, that’s great. But take a chance and see If there is a mutual spark.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What does she want?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 02:53:58