JUST SAY NO TO CONSPIRACY BS . . .

Setanta

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 02:33 pm
Today is September 11th. The Girl knitted a sweater for the little dog. It has frills and what not on it. The little dog doesn't care, but it makes The Girl happy.

I'm thinking of having red beans a rice for supper, but The Girl is talking about cooking some hash browns. So far, she's just talking.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,015 • Replies: 9
No top replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2018 09:39 am
@Setanta,
Bon appetit.

Remember when your sheets are lifting throughout the night, it ain't aliens or ghosts.
It's the beans.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2018 01:35 pm
I can smell where you're coming from, so to speak. I had pinto beans and rice for my late night meal.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2018 03:47 pm
Today is September 12th. The man wove a tale for the little minds yesterday. It was mindlessly accepted by the little minds because the little minds don't care. This makes the man happy.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 09:38 am
Do you expect the left to just say no to policing the various social injustice conspiracies that motivate them? Do you want them to stop fighting racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. because doing so requires looking into deep cultural patterns that effectively cause people to conspire in discriminating against their various targets?
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 05:13 am
I totally agree! I absolutely refuse to dally in all the conspiracy BS going around these days.

I only participate in scientifically approved and factually supported conspiracies.

Set, perhaps you can become a conspiracy theory quality checker? I am definitely more inclined to listen to, and think about, conspiracy theories bearing the Setanta seal of approval....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 05:48 am
I am Setanta, and I approve this message . . .
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 02:40 pm
Does the conspiracy label apply only to those conspiracies deemed 'fringy' by the left, or does it also apply to forms of discrimination that people on the left are critical of, such as racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.?

In other words, are we really being clear about what the word, 'conspire' means and using it in an adequately general, and thus politically neutral, way?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 02:42 pm
My dog sleeps all day . . . she is so lazy . . .
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 03:51 pm
Here's a doozy for you.

We live in a matrix that has been hacked by beings called the Archons.
Saturn is a transmitter that sends vibrations that hack into our minds creating the world we live in.
It gets better.
I'll let the increasingly popular David explain it to you.

Open your mind and your wallets.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » JUST SAY NO TO CONSPIRACY BS . . .
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:41:28