I love it when.....

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:53 pm
this is going to be just like i hate it when... but just the opposite with i love it when. why? b/c i felt that there was way to much negative attitude Very Happy if u do not know what to do here is an example:
i love it when i come home after a hard day of work and get to plop down in my comfy bed and fall into a deep relaxing sleep.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,356 • Replies: 21
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:54 pm
I love it when I find something new to hate.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:55 pm
I love it when small puppies are healthy and don't get hit by some punk speeding teenager who didn't even have the decency to tell the owner that he crushed their only friend and left him on the side of the road to die alone in the rain.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:18 pm
kickycan wrote:
I love it when I find something new to hate.

mwwhahahahah Twisted Evil
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:19 pm
Re: I love it when.....
RiNgPoPs_N_gLoWsTiCkS wrote:
this is going to be just like i hate it when... but just the opposite with i love it when. why? b/c i felt that there was way to much negative attitude Very Happy if u do not know what to do here is an example:
i love it when i come home after a hard day of work and get to plop down in my comfy bed and fall into a deep relaxing sleep.

Hey Ringpops - good on you. Its true, the I hate it when...topic is slightly negative, eh? Now people can let their life's little frustrations and their life's little funnies onto the A2K so everyone else can know ALLLLL about it... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
0 Replies

RiNgPoPs N gLoWsTiCkS

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:25 pm
i love it when i come in from a nice cold day in the snow and get a glass of hot cocoa
0 Replies

RiNgPoPs N gLoWsTiCkS

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:29 pm
i also love it when i have been waiting all night to hear my favorite song on the radio and then it finally comes on
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:31 pm
RiNgPoPs_N_gLoWsTiCkS wrote:
i also love it when i have been waiting all night to hear my favorite song on the radio and then it finally comes on

Oh yeah! How I agree with that! I was a nevous WRECK on one particualr night waiting for a CERTAIN STUPID station to play a CERTAIN LOVELY SONG and it never came on... grrrrrr Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:33 pm
I would love it if I came in from the cold, to a nice hot cup of cocoa... if we did in fact have heating during the winter, and weren't so poor we couldn't afford cocoa. I would love it if we weren't so poor.
0 Replies

RiNgPoPs N gLoWsTiCkS

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:36 pm
SCoates wrote:
I would love it if I came in from the cold, to a nice hot cup of cocoa... if we did in fact have heating during the winter, and weren't so poor we couldn't afford cocoa. I would love it if we weren't so poor.

however u do have a computer so be happy! Very Happy
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:43 pm
I had to steal it. Sad But I love that I haven't gotten caught... yet.
0 Replies

RiNgPoPs N gLoWsTiCkS

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:45 pm
well.....right on......i guess
but just wondering... how the hell do u steal a fully equiped computer without getting caught?? i mean aren't they kinda big????
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:01 pm
I love hopping in my car and taking a long drive on back roads to nowhere, while listening to whatever type of music I'm in the mood for.

I love, listening to my favorite music (out doors) and watching something natural, like a bird or birds in flight, while correlating their movements to the beat or rhythm of the music. I usually do this to classical music, but the other day I was at the ocean and "Staiway To Heaven" was playing so I gave that a try while watching a flock of seagulls...that went well! Seagulls are agile, and they have good rhythm Laughing

So the ocean is a good spot for this, and a pond that has lots of ducks or birds is another good spot. Here is a quick list of things to watch while listening to music-

Birds flying
Tall grass blowing
Leaves on trees blowing
Wind through the trees
The sun reflecting off of water
Kids sledding down a hill
During a snow storm, drive and watch the snow flakes come at your windshield

Anyone else?
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:03 pm
Have you considered being (or are you) a poet?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:05 pm
pragmatic wrote:
Have you considered being (or are you) a poet?

Prag, who are you talking to?
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:10 pm
Paulaj - I am sorry. I was directing that to you. I should have put the quote in it.

So have you?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:15 pm
pragmatic wrote:
Paulaj - I am sorry. I was directing that to you. I should have put the quote in it.

So have you?

No, that list is just a few ways I unwind/meditate. You have GOT to try it, good time! Very Happy

Those activities, empty and replenish my mind so well it feels like a crime <still smiles>

Now give yourself a treat and try it sometime, by yourself at first.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:18 pm
I have done some things similar to your list - usually listening to my fav band (who as I understand it now have disbaded) - Lighthouse Family. and then when I listen to it (either their songs High or Ocean Drive) I take a stroll across a bridge that's near my uni and its under the Brisbane River - so its got wonderful views. Now that I think about it, I agree its a great way to unwind and just forget the cares of the world.

what music do you listen to?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:19 pm
........ when I have a warm towel to wrap around
after a cold shower.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:41 pm
pragmatic wrote:
what music do you listen to?

My taste in music is quite varied, a short list.

For classical, I like-

"The Swan" by St. Saens
"Piano concerto #2" (1st, 2nd, 3rd movement) Rachmaninov
Almost anything by Chopin
"O mio bambino caro" I like to hear Kiri Te Kanawa sing that, it's sweet and soft.
"Ave Maria" I prefer Andrea Bocelli singing this piece.

Jane, a warm towel after a shower sounds very nice, I don't believe I've had that pleasure.

Here is something else I like, putting on a new pair of sox. They hug the foot so nicely, mmmm. :-)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I love it when.....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 12:57:38