Does the romantic type of bond between a man and woman actually exists?

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 11:45 pm
I don't believe that romance love between a man and woman exists. I honestly can't see how a man and a woman could actually have a special type of bond with each other. Women tend to be more emotional than men are, and thus bond more with other women in a special way that they can't with men. Men on the other hand are not that emotional, and thus can't bond with other men in a special way.

Like in general women are more comfortable in being around with other women than they are with men. They have a type of bond that usually men with women won't really have, or with men and men. Women are very unique creatures, and tbh women feel a lot safer in general with other women than they do with men if either are alone with each other. I believe it is easier for women to trust other women more than it is to trust a man. Women in general are very sociable with each other, so if something goes wrong they like to speak about it to each other. This is a way to develop trust among women. Women often relate their problems with other women which makes them feel more connected in a way.

There is an old saying that is "girls always have to stick together".

So how can a man and woman have a special type of bond with each other if women have a special type of bond with each other while men don't?

So if what I'm saying is true, then it would explain why so many men and women couples break up or have a divorce in today's society.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 445 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Does the romantic type of bond between a man and woman actually exists?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 12:16:57