Should I tell her she smells?

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2018 06:40 pm
Sooo I’ve been seeing this chick for a few weeks now. She’s smart, beautiful, and super talented too. Basically, she’s the total package. She’s everything I want in a woman- but there’s a catch. She has REALLY bad body odor. I don’t know if it has to do with her diet, her beauty routine, or just plain old personal hygiene, but MY GOD! She smells so bad. Maybe it has something to do with the beauty products that Lima women use? I really don’t know. Should I tell her that she smells? Or is it best to just leave things be and let her realize this on her own? I don’t want to hurt her or come off as a jerk.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,036 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 07:53 pm
Take her to the beach, hot tub, or suggest a shower together. Or get her a gift certificate to a day spa.

It could just also be her clothes. I know an elderly couple who smell to high heaven of mothballs. They are oblivious to it.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 08:02 pm
@RickoPunzi32,
Quote:
Sooo I’ve been seeing this chick for a few weeks now. She’s smart, beautiful, and super talented too. Basically, she’s the total package. She’s everything I want in a woman- but there’s a catch.

I don’t want to hurt her or come off as a jerk.

Oops, too late.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 10:38 pm
tell her, she will be receptive to your feelings and her weakness. also gift her with perfume, powder and feminine deodorant often. give her bath so she knows proper hygiene methods.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 12:16 pm
There might be nothing she can do about it, she could suffer from trimethylaminuria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaminuria
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 02:14 pm
Should I tell her she smells?

Attributed to vari0us individuals from Samuel Johnson to Winston Churchill, is the following:

You smell.

No Madame, you err, you smell, I stink.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should I tell her she smells?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 09:49:04