Is this creepy?

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 10:29 am
Ok, well me and the girls had a girls night out last night... and our friend... we will call him BOB knew where we were going.... we told him not to show up... that is was rude, girls only meant girls only... too make a long story short.. he showed up where we went with one of the girls 2 brothers... one of her brothers is 12 or 13!!

The creepy part is when we arrived at the pool hall they were sitting in their car.. waiting for us.. followed us in to makeit seem like they were with us... got a table on the other side of the hall and got mad at us for not talking with him....he followed us if we went outside and everything...
mad creepy?? Shocked

CAN YOU SAY STALKER?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 464 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:07 am
"Bob" doesn't happen to be a friend of your SO, does he? Sad If he is, it is even MORE creepy than just your average creepy. Sad
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:20 am
no, he isn't.. I went to high school with him... but when we were gonna have a girls night out last week he called me and asked if we were still having it and where he should meet us (not this week that he showed up at)... maybe he just thinks he is one of the girls... yet he will hit on everyone
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:25 am
On the other hand if he knew it was girl's night out he could reasonably assume he had clear sailing with no other guys to compete with.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:30 am
true... but he is hard to explain... i.e. the other day he came over my house with a few friends and we were all reminisicing(sp?) and he was bringing up all these things he said me and him used to do together... which we never did.. then If I was telling a story he would add in a part saying that he was involved.. even if it was before I knew him!!

He does that to my other friend to, the one whose brothers went with him.. we'll call her sally
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:31 am
I don't know about creepy, but it's rude. Don't tell him about the next girls' night out!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:34 am
mac11 wrote:
I don't know about creepy, but it's rude. Don't tell him about the next girls' night out!
We do it every thursday and go to the same place... girls play pool for free there on thursdays
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:39 am
naw, its creepy. Especially if he has these fantasy stories. Can you break into his place and see that he doesnt have a wall of candid photos of you.

Have a nice day.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:44 am
You could lie and tell him you're going somewhere else. That will slow him down a little... and maybe he'd get the point?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:48 am
Hard to tell yet whether Bob is dangerous but he's definitely got a few sociopathic hiccups. It wouldn't hurt to be honest and kindly tell him you're not interested in his attention.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 11:53 am
mac11 wrote:
You could lie and tell him you're going somewhere else. That will slow him down a little... and maybe he'd get the point?

I feel bad doing that though... why wouldn't he just grasp the thought of girls night?? Question
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is this creepy?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 07:23:02