Homophobe becoming “gay”

A10

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2018 04:25 pm
So this time last year I have started a new job and met many new colleagues. (making a long story short). The one of them openly thought that I am just too much (gay), we even had few arguments after I acused him of being a homophobe. He was even kinda proud to be so against everything gay. Here we are talking about a die hard football fan, massively rough looking with many tattoos.
After few months and few drinks with colleagues, I realized he is actaully a very sweet and vulnerable man, and he kinda started to like me more. After my intense brainstorming that his female friend with benefits is not good enough for him, and after he dumped her, we started talking about men and women and what we want etc. Just a year ago that man thought talking about feelings is gay. Talking to me is gay. Being in my presence is gay. And gay is bad.
A month ago we kissed (was a joke to make friends laugh). I got invitation to join him and his 3 male friends and their 3 girlfriends on their monthly sail in the North Sea. I thought it was awkward so I said no. He told my manager (his friend) that lately he feels its pity hes not gay because he would have loved dating me. I keep noticing his stares at me and it always gets so uncomfortable. No talk about feelings and stuff is going on anymore. He keeps inviting me for drinks, getting drunk and showing me his VPL, telling me I should stop going after girly boys and try a real man. When I say: sure, your place, now? - he backs off. Today I made a jealousy scene when I asked him if he slept with a girl we both know. First he said he didn’t, he only let her sit on his bike and gave her a lift. I didn’t believe. I said: jeeez, with that horseface! He got mad, roared he didn’t and that I shouldn’t worry. I left office because my manager was on his way to see whats going on. When I opened the door to leave, I heard him whisper: I wanna f... you, thats what I’m gonna do.
And now I just can’t wrap my mind around everything thats happening. Can it really be true? Isn’t he “supposed to humilite gays when he gets home drunk after a football match”? He is still kinda hostile or not friendly to other gay colleagues. He doesn’t even say goodmorning to them, while at the same time he lets me hug him and rub my face against his beard. Whats the deal with this man? I don’t know how to behave anymore. Friendship is lost now and there is nothing else instead, yet there is so much of “something”.

p.s. From disliking him from the bottom of my soul, I came to think about him 24/7. 😞 But I think that’s pretty clear.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,247 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2018 09:00 pm
He sounds very angry about his own sexual preference and quite frankly, is crude and rude in his manner.

So, why the attraction for you?

It comes down to a sexual thing and the tone of it is really quite scary. You really want this angry man in your life?
A10

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2018 03:48 am
@PUNKEY,
Yeap, good point.

I guess his moments of sweetness and roughness are strongly contrasted. Like, when I get one drink too much and he is the only one concerned if I am gonna get home safe so he drops me off.

This man is unlike any other I fell for before. Maybe I just need a change or maybe this is exactly what I need. Yet my relationship with him is not new for me, it reminds me of one I had before - the one with my father. If I only was 100% sure that he is into me, I would go for it.

However, tnx for the reply.

p.s. Just to clarify, I didn’t have this sexually tense relationship with my father, he was/is just the same kind of guy - angry, crude, rough, raw, disliking having a gay son.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2018 06:17 am
I'm thinking he is bi curious and feels comfortable letting it out to you. he obviously wants to penetrate your pussy as a test of his manliness. he sees you as wifey potential
0 Replies

Dallas-T

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2019 05:12 pm
@A10,
Go for it bitch. Might do him some good. Tell me how it turns out.
0 Replies

MindReverse

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2019 06:59 pm
Depending on what role you are you could show up to his place wearing something that attracts him. I think he wants you but he probably wants it on the DL and might think you'll go tell everyone about what you two did.

Also, its pretty hard being "gay." I'm really comfortable giving random NSA blowjobs, but there's a reason why I'm mostly into NSA. I couldn't do anything with a guy I know personally (and I'm also somewhat 'homophobic' due to the lunacy that the LGBT does).. So yeah, its up to you on what you wanna do.
0 Replies