For your information.

caramel

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2003 04:15 pm
You probably have noticed that some posts have disappeared form this forum, the reason is that when a post is inactive for 7 days it will be automatically deleted. So if you want your post to stay in the forum you must keep it active. This applies only to private forum.

And I'm posting this important message just in case that people haven't seen it.

Posted by jespah on Thu Feb 27, 2003 at 1:48 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As many of you are aware, we had a site outage yesterday. This may result in our having to move A2K's hosting. Don't worry - we'll do our best to tell you in advance.

The site outage would/will last a few days as files are transferred from the current hosting company to the new one. During that time, everything will be down, including Support email. We will do our level best to get the site back up and running as fast as possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience in this matter.

A new host will mean a better site, with more room for photos and avatars. It will have the same url as it has now, so you won't need to change your Favorites.

Thank you again for your patience. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 530 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2003 04:23 pm
caramel,

I will turn off the forum pruning for private forums when I make the move to a dedicated server. The reason it was set to prune is because we had limited space, with the new server we should have no space issues.
0 Replies

caramel

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2003 04:55 pm
This is great news!
Thanks for the info. Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » For your information.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 02:59:27