Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2018 08:10 pm
I know this may sound completely weird and somewhat insane but ever since I was young (around 12/13) I’ve had this underlying feeling that I’ll be dead before I turn 22, I’m currently 19 and NOT depressed in fact I’m actually quite happy in life and at peace with this idea, I’ve always had this feeling and it doesn’t impact me anyway in my day to day life however it’s just a thought I’ve had since I was young, every now and then I have the same dream about me lying outside my house in the rain bleeding to death. (This isn’t all the time just every few months) I so believe that everything happens for a reason and this is probably why I feel at peace with the idea.

I know this is random but I just wanted to see if anyone’s ever had this same feeling.

(Just wanted to add that I NEVER get thoughts about wanting to harm myself )
(In before I get a lot of comments saying I need to get medical help)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,941 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2018 08:18 pm
@KAaron ,
Well, when I was fifteen, I never expected to live long enough to be thirty. I am now seventy-four.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2018 10:58 pm
@KAaron ,
At one time, I had a similar idea in my thoughts. When I was 16, I was convinced I'd die at 41. I'm well past that age now, figure it was just my youthful mind playing games with me.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 05:28 am
Our minds can be influenced at an early age.

I bet if you really thought about it, something traumatic happened at that time and you are transferring it to your thought process.

After my husband died, I was so afraid that my children would die, too. Now it is the grandchildren I have fearful thoughts about.

Can you think of something that happened around age 12-13 that may put this into your mind?
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 11:53 am
@KAaron ,
There's a 92% Chance you'll be dead by 22.
You'll never make 25 - I assure you.
Namaste
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2018 10:13 am
@KAaron ,
I’m 70. My thoughts about death at this time are that I hope it happens long before the average in my family. Most make it close to the century mark. I’m not suicidal but I’m ready to go any time.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Death at 22?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:28:21