Can two people of the same sex be happy?

ryanzz

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2018 05:01 am
A relationship of the same sex is common and slowly accepted in the society today. However, we cannot deny the fact that numerous people still see same sex couples with judging eyes. We are also human and thus, we deserve to be happy. But why can’t some people take that? I am a man myself but I fell in love with a foreign man. Don’t I deserve to be happy now because that’s immorality? What should I do if that’s what my heart speaks?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 799 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2018 02:17 pm
@ryanzz,
Move to a community that is more accepting of non traditional relationships.
ryanzz

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 07:26 am
@PUNKEY,
I can't move. Everything I grew up to; my family, friends and even my work is here so I can't just leave.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 07:48 am
@ryanzz,
Are your family and friends supportive of you?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 07:50 am
@ryanzz,
ryanzz wrote:

I can't move. Everything I grew up to; my family, friends and even my work is here so I can't just leave.

Can't move and don't want to move aren't the same thing. What miracle answer were you expecting from a group of strangers who don't know any further context about your situation since you practically gave nothing in your initial post? Assuming you haven't figured out that this forum is a global sized/wide community (albeit mostly limited to English speaking countries like the US, Canada, the UK, Australia... with bursts of new members looking to learn English from Southeast Asia; and seasonal activities from India and their neighboring countries).

You don't want to move? You shouldn't live in self-repression and community oppression. Your only choice is to come out to your community and struggle to change it from within.

Other than that? What else do you expect us to say?
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 10:18 pm
disassociate with people that diss you. there are gay communities in most countries that cater to your lifestyle. go wherever you feel comfortable
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Can two people of the same sex be happy?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.83 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:06:09