Ebay users.

glitterbag

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2018 01:26 pm
@Glennn,
I think you are either incredibly imaginative or incredibly disturbed. But on the other hand, I once felt that way about a car.
Glennn

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2018 07:02 pm
@glitterbag,
It's more a case of me just having fun. Sometimes the moment strikes me, and who am I to keep me down?

glitterbag

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2018 07:10 pm
@Glennn,
I get it, I'm prone to flights of fancy........did I ever tell you the story I made up about Sarah Palin and Michael Jackson?
Glennn

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2018 07:27 pm
@glitterbag,
No, you didn't. But my curiosity is piqued . . .
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2018 01:10 pm
ok ok ok....this is a good one.

Last week shipped something that weighed probably 13 oz. It was a bottle filled with 11 oz of liquid in it. Wrapped in bubble wrap as usual, cushioning around it so it doesn't shift in the poly envelope.

Customer emails me, saying she hadn't opened the envelope yet, but she can tell it is empty. She sends me 2 pics of the unopen envelope. The outside of the envelopes where clean, so it didn't seem anything had leaked.

I respond saying that it definately looks like there is something in there, that my available inventory matches what it should be after mailing her the item, etc. I don't think people realize sellers actually keep track of how much stuff they have.

I asked her to send me a video of her slitting open the package and pulling it out, so I could see what happened.

Worst case I was expecting the bottle had broken and there would be a sticky mess inside.

Nope....

She sends me a video, her turning the package all around so I could see it hadn't been open. She then opens on end with scissors, and pulls out a clean bubble wrapped bottle. I recognized it as the way I wrap items (I do a little trick of folding the wrap in a way that more protects edges) She unwraps the bottle, moving it from side to side, and I can see bubbles sloshing around and moving through the liquid, the container filled to the top, completely full.

I reply to her, saying the package wasn't empty, the bottle was full, was there any other issues?

I looked at her history, and although she's made no complaints, she doesn't buy regularly, and this can be a tiny red flag. She hasn't replied yet, but I have a niggling feeling she will still want her money back, as "I sent the video"

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Ebay users.
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:30:48