GHOSTLY APPARITION

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2002 12:50 am
there is a house in the south. from way back in the civil war. the people who live in it now have been seeing a ghostly apparition sitting in the diningroom looking out the window. they got a team of parapsychological photographers out there to try and catch it on film and they did! now the story of the ghost was that she was the wife of a man who fought for the south in the civil war. he was killed in battle. but she stayed sitting at the diningroom table, watching for him to come home, which he never did. click on the following link to see this apparition. it is rather faint. you have to look at the chair by the window where the laptop is for at LEAST 30 seconds. it takes a while to appear, kin od like an illusion. and make sure your volume is turned up at least halfway so you can hear the faint murmurings that are heard when she appears.

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,574 • Replies: 11
No top replies

earthmother

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2002 08:08 pm
anyone looked?
has anyone looked at this yet?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2002 08:11 pm
One member told me in a chat that she fell for it. She'd already seen it but she's kinda slow ;-) I know what it is so won't comment.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2002 08:43 pm
He he he ....... I couldn't wait, had to run! Arrow
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2002 09:30 pm
This is funny. Somebody else had e-mailed me that link with a much more elaborate lead-in story, including a lawyer's affidavit and all. And; know what? I never opened the link until just now. Funny as hell.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2002 05:54 pm
harrumph!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2002 06:15 pm
If it's what I think it is, I have no desire to look at it. Scared the livin shite out of me the first time..... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

earthmother

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2002 12:10 am
i ran
i ran screaming into the kitchen when i saw it. gave myself a sore throat! lol. Exclamation
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2002 12:41 am
Just by the way, if you look at the column under the word 'views' you can see how many people looked in on the discussion.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2002 06:34 pm
Rae, it IS WHAT YOU THINK IT IS! I can't believe how this has made the rounds!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2002 07:30 pm
Good flippin thing I didn't look then. Rolling Eyes

<go away heebie jeebies.....go away.....>
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2002 08:01 pm
Ghostly apparitions in Christmas Card @ http://www.pbase.com/alkeme/seasonal_collage
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » GHOSTLY APPARITION
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:22:06