DMT feels like pot?

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 01:11 am
I have been smoking weed for a long time now and I just got a chance to extract and try to have a DMT breakthrough. I extracted it into a white powder crystal and it seems to look like good stuff but whenever me and my friends try to vape it we dont get any effect other than a buzz.

I have heard of people being immune but the chances of 3 unrelated people? Idk if its the vaping technique which i have tried 3 different glass techniques and none of them work, or if its bad DMT.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 548 • Replies: 3
No top replies

hightor

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 02:29 am
@Ploxicle,
You can "sandwich" the powder between two layers of weed. It sounds as if you might benefit from more research. Here's a start.
Ploxicle

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 01:17 pm
@hightor,
Unfortunately I went to that site before this one, I looked through all sorts of machines and sandwich methods, I just am looking for a way to 100% know I ingested it to the full effect. Otherwise it has to be a problem with the substance.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2018 12:46 am
@Ploxicle,
http://highexistence.com/5-steps-preparing-spiritual-dmt-ceremony/

I wish I could help you with the experiment but our resident geriatrician is such a fuss-pot about contra-indications.

Check your tools and your technique before you resort to blaming the product.

And if this turns out to be spam for vapes I'll smack you.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » DMT feels like pot?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:51:01