Do you know the correct answer of it?

myra945

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 12:28 am
Q) Your company has just been awarded the contract for a research project. The CEO of your company has asked you, as the project manager, to create the project charter and send it to her so that she can review and approve it. To create the project charter, you need the project's statement of work (SOW). What should you do?

Option 1) Create the SOW yourself since you are the project manager

Option 2) Ask your customer to provide you with the SOW

Option 3) Look for the SOW in your organizational process assets (OPAs)

Option 4) Ask your CEO to provide you with the SOW
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 521 • Replies: 8
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 02:25 pm
#1.

Since you should know WHAT the research project is, it is up to you to design the HOW steps.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 02:39 pm
@myra945,

Option #5. Since you are the one taking this business class, you should read the assigned reading yourself and not ask others to do your homework.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 02:57 pm
What does this have to do with farming?
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 03:32 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

What does this have to do with farming?

Bacon is a billion dollar industry.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 10:58 pm
@tsarstepan,
hahahahaha
0 Replies

awaisali

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 11:27 pm
Since you should realize WHAT the examination venture is, it is dependent upon you to outline the HOW steps.
0 Replies

Ploxicle

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 11:57 pm
@myra945,
I believe the project coordinator who typically works under the project manager creates the SOW. If that is not an option I would say you would create it. I did not go to business school so don't think that I am 100% correct.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2018 12:17 am
@myra945,
myra945 wrote:

Q) Your company has just been awarded the contract for a research project. The CEO of your company has asked you, as the project manager, to create the project charter and send it to her so that she can review and approve it. To create the project charter, you need the project's statement of work (SOW). What should you do?

Option 1) Create the SOW yourself since you are the project manager

Option 2) Ask your customer to provide you with the SOW

Option 3) Look for the SOW in your organizational process assets (OPAs)

Option 4) Ask your CEO to provide you with the SOW

Your company was awarded the contract, right? That means someone bid on the contract. Go check with whoever priced out the job ........Do you think companies just pull an estimate out of their ears? Business is in the business of making a profit, not a loss. No one works for free.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Do you know the correct answer of it?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:35:50