Living with ex : good or bad start?

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2018 12:15 pm
Me and my ex were together for 5 months and we broke off in peace a month ago.

Up to my surprise, I will be moving in a apartment with him as a friend soon due to some rental complication. Have no hidden intention but I do wish I have some housemates/friends to share some moments. Of course, I still have feelings for him but I am already over the post breakup tantrum/anger. He is lovely kind and sweet, and I really enjoy his companionship. I don't think we will be fwb as well as he has a strong moral principal.

Do I want to get back together? In all honestly, I don't know. I doesn't want to get hurt again and I don't want to force it as well. But I don't want let me to regret either. Greedy and lost.

Is this a good idea or bad bad start?

Though it sounds like a interesting stories to tell my grandchild in the future but in all seriousness I just need some pure advises.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 530 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2018 12:46 pm
Moving back in? Then you are not his ex any more, right?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2018 01:49 pm
@Lostsoul2xxx,
Quote:
I still have feelings for him...

Quote:
Do I want to get back together? I'm all honesty, I don't know.

Quote:
Is this a good idea or bad bad start?

It would clear!y depend on just how deep your feelings for him are. There is too, the reasons for breaking up.

For me, it would not happen, too much risk of repeating the past, complete with heartache and heartbreak.
Agent1741

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2018 11:15 pm
Surely it would depend on the reason you broke up in the first place? If it was something serious like cheating me I would not want anything to do with them as it would be like salt in the wound. Then there is another question as to how you would feel if you began dating someone. Not a situation I would like to put myself into!!
Lostsoul2xxx

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2018 09:47 am
@Agent1741,
We broke up due to incompatible according to him, which I didn't accept the first place but what choice do I have besides accepting it. For me, it's not a big deal but rather small, and I don't mind following his vision without losing myself. Sad but yea I don't think I can accept if he bring his girlfriend to home Sad(
0 Replies

Lostsoul2xxx

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2018 09:52 am
@Sturgis,
We broke up due to incompatible according to him, which I didn't accept the first place but what choice do I have besides accepting it. For me, it's not a big deal but rather small, and I don't mind following his vision.

And yes, I definitely don't want another break up again but I am also scary that I will regret that I didn't chase back him in the future. I am also at my early 20's so it's time to focus on career more. Maybe I am too young to get committed to someone as well Sad
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Living with ex : good or bad start?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 06:34:31