Twitter thinks I am below 13

Reply Thu 24 May, 2018 06:39 pm
Today, when I used twitter I got banned. The reason was, that I am below their age limit. I am 19 years old and the limit is 13 years. Now they want my parents to use the is gmail to verify me. But there two problems with that: 1) My parents don't have gmail. 2) I don't want to be registered in the is database as a little child. So I have some questions. 1. Can I fix my age on twitter somehow without entering my ID and things like that? 2. How can I contact twitter support without using twitter? 3. How did this happen? 4. Can I somehow delete my account and create a new one with the same name?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 213 • Replies: 2
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 01:39 am
Gmail accounts are free and easy to set up. Your parents could easily get a Gmail account.

Or you could just set up your own Gmail account and use it to verify your account.

If it were me, I'd probably just set up a Gmail account for myself and use that to verify the account.

I've never used Twitter so I don't know the answers to your questions relating to them. But I have half a dozen Gmail accounts, and they were all free and easy to set up.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 05:23 am
@enderGuardian46,
This is not helpful....

... but I don't understand why anyone over 13 would ever want to use Twitter (excepting our current president, of course).
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Twitter thinks I am below 13
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 02:18:00