Why is it that HOW MANY EMBARRASSING TIMES IVE BEEN SCREWED OVER I cant lose faith in humanity???

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 01:52 am
Im not going to lie say that I have TIME & TIME AGAIN A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT BEEN SCREWED OVER by all types of people on different levels from strangers I never met rape me to people I thought were friends rip me off,rob me to boyfriends even a fiancé beat me,cause me to have a miscarriage,cheat on me with my best friend even as messed up as my ACTUAL MOTHER kick me out A WEEK AFTER MY BIRTHDAY AND COUPLE MONTHS AFTER MY GRANDMA DIED and she threw away 3 FILLED GARBAGE BAGS OF 98% OF ALL THE CLOTHES I OWNED WHICH ALOT WERE EXPENSIVE AND SHE BOUGHT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE,I was fortunate enough to get to come live with my bf I started dating not even a month prior and his grandma and step grandpa that hes living with found out I was pregnant and hit a rough patch from stress of my mom and finding out I was pregnant and asked her if I could please come and live with her she told me to go to a homeless shelter my bf and I ended up working it out and have been HAPPY pretty much the whole time other then on super RARE occasions going on 8 months and hes told me he has absolutely every intention of in the near future marrying me.On the anniversary of my sisters suicide she had me charged with a felony and arrested for something I didn do a couple days after my mom asked me to move back in and told her no cuz Im TRULY HAPPY FOR ONCE WITH MY BF so Ive been through ALOT and its like I cant even MAKE myself lose faith in humanity why is that?Especially when everyone else has imo PLEASE HELP
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,433 • Replies: 2
No top replies

najmelliw

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 06:05 am
@Marilynlovesyuhh,
So all you want to know is how to loose faith in humanity? You are truly happy now, but you wish to lose faith in humanity?

Ok, well, start reading all the news involving Trump. That might help...
coldjoint

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 10:07 am
@najmelliw,
Quote:
Ok, well, start reading all the news involving Trump

Could read some articles about the European cultural suicide. That should have you giving up on humanity shortly.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why is it that HOW MANY EMBARRASSING TIMES IVE BEEN SCREWED OVER I cant lose faith in humanity???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:53:52