Does my crush like me back?

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2018 04:35 pm
I emailed her a love letter about 2 years ago and she told a few people. Now word has gotten around and a lot of people know about it. We are going to be in the same school for the next 6 years, and I want to know about what she's thinking. I guess she likes me as a friend, as we occasionally talk to each other as we're walking to our next class and we email each other. We mostly talk about school. She says she likes this other guy, but I don't know if that's true or not. (We're in seventh grade, so I don't think we should be dating or anything like that)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 195 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2018 04:38 pm
@GokuSan 023368,
I realize you're young - but gossiping is bad for any relationship, whether it's friendship, crushes, or even marriage.

So, what to do? Keep emailing, I'd say, and talking. Be your friendly, nice self. If she likes you back, it'll happen. If she doesn't, then you will have been a good person and another girl will undoubtedly notice. Smile
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2018 06:30 am
If you want a relationship, you need to know if she is “free”. She should be able to tell you that. If not, step back and just be a friend. She may walk to class and/or message other guys too.

PS -A love letter written in 5th grade has no power now. You are able to see things differently two years later. There are probably a lot of girls who would be interested in you. Don’t miss out on them.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Does my crush like me back?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:54:25