How to summon a gangster/thug-type lover?

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 05:37 pm
I'm wondering if there are any specific spells or rituals one can use to summon a bf with an alpha male/criminal-type persona, or if one can simply make a specific request to satan in prayer. There is this one guy I have in mind who has shown interest in me and some psychics have confirmed this to me, but he seems conflicted at the moment so any other available psychics here are welcome to help me to make sense of this.

Please no lectures about why I should or should not do this or about what I should do instead as you do not know me or my life and have no idea what I am going through and why I feel I must resort to this type of an action. It's all I have to comfort myself and if I had better options I would snag them but I don't or I obviously wouldn't be here. You either have the answer to this question or you don't and if you don't, it's fine, just don't answer and kindly leave. Only serious, open-minded, and nonjudgmental responses are allowed here, thanx.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 229 • Replies: 1
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2018 02:03 am
I won't judge you for desiring a certain type of person, but magic spells are fictitious nonsense, so none of them will work.

Try a dating site if you want to meet someone. That'll actually get you results.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How to summon a gangster/thug-type lover?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:18:31