Could I have TSS?

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 10:26 pm
I'm 14 years old and yesterday, I put in a super tampon because I hadn't had my period in about 3 months (due to sleep deprivation), and it was a little heavier than normal. I bled through it in about 3 hours, so I put in a Super Plus tampon (this was around noon), and it was fine throughout the day. I went to the bathroom before going to bed, and was going to take it out, but it was still holding up so I left it in. This morning I woke up (around 8:30, 20 hours later), went to the bathroom again, and tried to take it out. I pulled it out about half way, then I started to feel like I was about to vomit, and I fainted. When I woke up, I was sweating but also freezing, and I still felt like I was going to throw up. Then I took it out the rest of the way, not bothering to put another in because of how nauseous I was. For the rest of the day, my lower stomach was killing me and I had diarrhea. Not sure what's wrong, I couldn't have been dehydrated because I was drinking water the whole day before, I didn't have goosebumps, I was sweating, and I pinched my skin to be sure. I feel fine for the most part now, so it's most likely not TSS; any ideas of what it could be?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 195 • Replies: 2
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 11:16 pm
I have no idea what TSS is, but if your symptoms continue, go see a doctor and have the doctor decide what is going on.

Your health is not something to leave up to internet speculation.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 05:10 am
Toxic shock syndrome
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Could I have TSS?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 03:48:49