Active shooter reported a two YouTube HQ in San Bruno

Lash

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 02:31 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.recode.net/platform/amp/2018/4/3/17194226/active-shooter-youtube-hq-silicon-valley-california

There are so many tweets from employees that I was unable to copy much narrative.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 505 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Abigail May

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 02:40 pm
too many guns!
Lash

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 02:41 pm
@Abigail May,
That’s definitely one opinion.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 02:41 pm
(CBS SF) — Police have confirmed an active shooter at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno Tuesday afternoon.

People near the area reported hearing shots fired, police activity and lockdown procedures.

KPIX 5 reporter Andria Borba said at least two Homeland Security units were responding. Police radio transmissions describe casualties being taken to local hospitals.

San Francisco General Hospital spokesman Brent Andrew said the hospital received patients from the incident but could not confirm a number.

Vadim Lavrusik, who was working at that facility, wrote on Twitter shortly before 1 p.m. that he heard shots and saw people running while at his desk before barricading himself inside a room with other coworkers

Vadim Lavrusik

@Lavrusik
Active shooter at YouTube HQ. Heard shots and saw people running while at my desk. Now barricaded inside a room with coworkers.

2:57 PM - Apr 3, 2018
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 03:38 pm
Quote:
According to witnesses, the female shooter shot her boyfriend then herself

UK Daily Star
0 Replies

Abigail May

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 03:52 pm
amriuca scare me. guns anmd swear
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2018 08:59 pm
California has some of the most severe gun laws in the country. What could have gone wrong?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2018 07:23 am
This woman’s picture fits nicely beside other crazy faces of mentally unbalanced shooters.

California isn’t an easy place to get a gun. I wonder if California officials will find out how she got it.

In another episode of crappy policing, her dad called cops in Mountain View when he found out she was traveling toward YouTube offices, and told them she’d been obsessively ranting about her hatred of YouTube... went missing, now she’s miles away from YouTube sleeping in her car...

(throws up hands)

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Active shooter reported a two YouTube HQ in San Bruno
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 04:09:52