Arnold Schwarzenegger

Fri 30 Mar, 2018 10:47 am
Reports coming in that Arnold Schwarzenegger has passed away.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 455 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

Region Philbis

Fri 30 Mar, 2018 10:52 am
@soundsighted,

where are you getting that information from?

according to here, he's in stable condition after emergency open heart surgery...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 30 Mar, 2018 10:57 am
So far the headlines have him still alive.
0 Replies

soundsighted

Fri 30 Mar, 2018 11:03 am
I was told he was on life support.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 30 Mar, 2018 11:11 am
This from FOX
Arnold Schwarzenegger reportedly underwent emergency open-heart surgery on Thursday due to complications from a related experimental procedure.

According to TMZ, the 70-year-old star went to the hospital for an experimental procedure to replace a catheter valve. Allegedly, he developed complications during the somewhat experimental replacement and doctors quickly decided to perform open-heart surgery. Fortunately, the surgeons were prepared for this eventuality and the outlet reports that he’s in stable condition.

In 1997, he reportedly underwent a different heart surgery to replace an aortic valve. At the time, he said the condition was congenital and had nothing to do with possible steroid use.

Earlier this week, the former California governor spoke to CNN about the changes in the Republican party, noting that its lack of diversity and ability to reach across the aisle are leading to decreased numbers.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

“Since then the party has decreased and now has only a 26 percent popularity overall and so it is dying and I see it like the Titanic,” he said. “The only thing is that we don’t have to go under completely. We don’t have to wait for that moment. Let’s change and let’s go and be more open and go back to this kind of like big tent idea of Ronald Reagan.”

The actor has been an occasional critic of the Trump administration and has a unique tie to the president as he took over for him after NBC's brief revival of "Celebrity Apprentice."

In 2016 the star opened up about his past heart surgery in an interview with Graham Bensinger.

Reps for Schwarzenegger did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

0 Replies

ekename

Fri 30 Mar, 2018 10:35 pm
He'll be back.

0 Replies

Region Philbis

Sun 1 Apr, 2018 06:02 pm
Quote:
It's been a couple of day since Arnold Schwarzenegger was rushed to the hospital to undergo emergency
heart surgery. The famous actor and former governor headed to the hospital on Friday after his experimental
catheter valve replacement failed. The valve was replaced and by the beginning of the weekend, and the
actor's spokesperson Daniel Ketchell revealed that Arnold Schwarzenegger was stable after the surgery.
He even seemed to be in good spirits, as Ketchell also revealed that Schwarzenegger made a famous movie
reference upon waking up. He said about what happened:

Shwarzenegger is awake and his first words were actually 'I'm back,'
so he is in good spirits.
(source)
rosborne979

Tue 10 Apr, 2018 12:09 pm
@Region Philbis,
I'm glad he's back. I like that guy.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Arnold Schwarzenegger
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 02:25:47