LIMITING MY OWN LUCID DREAMSCAPES.

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 09:11 am
I'm curious as to why I self-limit my own created dreams?
Anyone know why I try to fly - But can only manage to hover?
I have some theories, but would like external data.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 315 • Replies: 6
No top replies

centrox

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:05 am
Maybe you need to dream yourself a jet engine. When I dream I am an LMS 4-6-0 locomotive of the Coronation class, I often find, when I come to ascend Shap with fifteen coaches on, that I run out of coal. Mind you, an adverse aspect for the Scout Green outer distant signal can really have a bad effect. For some reason, in my dreams, that signal (or "board" as railwaymen called them) is nearly always "on".
mark noble

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:29 am
@centrox,
Lucid-Dreaming is being aware you're dreaming and choreographing the dreams' direction in-part, or Wholly.
I've never being 'other' than 'me' in dreamstates.
You're attention-whoring bollux.
Why?
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:30 am
I know what lucid dreaming is. I have read Richard Feynman's accounts of his experiments, and I have tried some of his techniques. My story is genuine. Your name-calling is offensive and has been reported.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:45 am
Are you hell-bent on getting banned? I think the Mods are getting impatient with some of the worst gobby types. I'd watch out if I were you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:48 am
@centrox,
centrox wrote:

Maybe you need to dream yourself a jet engine. When I dream I am an LMS 4-6-0 locomotive of the Coronation class, I often find, when I come to ascend Shap with fifteen coaches on, that I run out of coal

A bit like this young lady.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/936a312c834f82cc3253de292f651493/tumblr_mzvar11yMh1s8su8go1_1280.jpg
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 06:56 am
@mark noble,
This got me thinking - How much of my identity is formulated by indoctrinated mannerisms, characteristics, and ident-stigmas (Another subject)?

I can only choreograph my lucid-dreamscape in accordance with 'able' physics - And my perception of universal-dynamics.

I can't fly (In RL) therefor I can't fly in dreams.
My subconscious is bound by (My perceived) physical boundaries.

My 'subconscious' memory doesn't/hasn't - gained a/an Human 'flight-processing' ability - Therefor - Humans can't fly (In reality) So I can't fly (In dreams.

I'm a tad rushed, atm - But I think this subject worthy of attention (My own, at least) even if it's at a later date.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » LIMITING MY OWN LUCID DREAMSCAPES.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/12/2024 at 11:27:55