want to change bag

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 11:32 pm
I have bought a hand bag about a month ago. I want to return my purchase! What do I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 406 • Replies: 12
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 12:25 am
First you burn your current handbag that you want to replace.

Then you take the ashes to your local witchdoctor and have him use the ashes to cast a spell.

If you pay the witchdoctor enough money, the spirits will provide you with a new handbag.
roger

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 12:33 am
@oralloy,
Are you sure that's how it works?
oralloy

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 12:38 am
@roger,
Well, I'm a guy so I don't have handbags to begin with. But I'm pretty sure that's how its done.

Mind you, if you don't pay your witchdoctor enough money, the spirits might deliver a poisonous scorpion to you instead of a new handbag.

Always remember to tip your witchdoctor.
roger

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 12:56 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Mind you, if you don't pay your witchdoctor enough money, the spirits might deliver a poisonous scorpion to you instead of a new handbag.

So that's what went wrong! Erm, it wasn't exactly a handbag, either.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 02:04 am
@larasmith0045,
Just take it back to the store. That should work.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 05:10 am
@larasmith0045,
Is Lara Smith a common name in Pakistan?
jespah

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 07:52 am
@tsarstepan,
For witch doctors, yes.
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 07:49 pm
@larasmith0045,
Quote:
I have bought a hand bag about a month ago. I want to return my purchase! What do I do?

This is trickier than you might think.

You'll need two handbags.

glitterbag

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 08:32 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Is Lara Smith a common name in Pakistan?

I bet it is cause my windows tech Chuck Smith calls me every 3 days to remove virus from my computer. Thank God for Chuck, it's expensive but at least my computer gets a nice scrub down every three days.
Blickers

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 09:36 pm
@ekename,
Thanks for the song, ekename. I've loved it since I hear Rod Stewart's version back in the seventies.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 09:47 pm
@larasmith0045,
In the USA, stores will normally take back something for refund or credit toward another purchase, but there usually is a time limit. Some places a week, some places a month, some places 3 months.

Do you have the receipt? The limit might be on the receipt. If it isn't there, then take the receipt back with you to the store and tell them you want to return the item. If they won't let you return it because it's been too long since you purchased it, try to argue by saying that you will accept a credit toward another purchase in the store. That is, if the item cost you $40, you will be satisfied if they take back the handbag and then allow you to apply the $40 you paid for it toward purchases made in that store only.

Retailers are usually more easy-going on store credit than on full refunds, if the customer has exceeded the time limit for returns. At least, that is the way they work it in the United States, I do not know if the same customs apply in your country.

If you bought the handbag online instead of in a store, the return would be a different procedure. Did you buy the handbag online?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 07:21 am
@glitterbag,
Now I 'ship* them.

*Note for anyone who isn't familiar with the terminology - 'shipping is short for relationshipping, where a fan puts characters together into romantic relationships. Sometimes these mimic what's on screen or in a book. Sometimes it's for fan fiction or fan films. Some really bizarre pairings are called crackships.

This is also how folks wrote (and still write) slash - the first known example of slash is fan fiction about an imagined Kirk/Spock gay relationship. Hence the term slash.

So yeah, now I'm 'shipping Lara and Chuck (and I also know explaining a joke makes it painfully unfunny).
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » want to change bag
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:45:54