Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 04:44 am
Hello everyone! I Hope you are Fine.I ask Some Question Today.Please reply me.

Topic about Diabetes answer the Following question.

How is diabetes diagnosed?
What is the difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes and their causes?
I have diabetes. What should my target blood glucose (sugar) level be?
How should hypoglycemia (low blood glucose) be treated?
Does eating a lot of sugar cause diabetes?
Are artificial sweeteners safe?
What’s the difference between carbohydrates and sugar?
How much physical activity do I have to do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 930 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 08:13 am
@Marry Gold,
If you know for sure that you have diabetes (and aren't just guessing), then you also, for sure, have a doctor.

These are questions for him or her. If you don't get answers, insist. It is their job to answer these questions.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 10:24 am
For sure the doctor will tell you.
0 Replies

RalphMcDonald

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 04:07 am
@Marry Gold,
A simple blood test is need to find out diabetes. There are two types of diabetes: type 1 and type 2. The type 1 diabetes is insulin dependent and type 2 is treated with medications and lifestyle changes but over time when pancreas stops making insulin then type 2 also need insulin. You should ask your doctor for the targeted blood sugar level. Hypoglycemia is treated by consuming a carbohydrates rich food like glucose tablet or juice. Eating sugar does not cause diabetes but too much consumption of sugar results in type 2 diabetes as it can make people put on weight and eating too much of anything increases chances of diabetes. Walking about 30 minutes help you to control blood sugar.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Diabetes
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:49:25