Advice from mistresses please, no hate.

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2018 10:17 am
I am a mistress of 4 years, he refuses to leave his wife. She is now in ICU and he is there every day for hours and it made me think. If I was in ICU he would not come down and sit there with me for hours so how do I break it off? He phones me all the time but only talks about his wife, has he confused our relationship? There is no saying whether she will recover or be physically or mentally disabled so I do not want to hear about how hard it is for him. Please, no hate.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 247 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2018 11:47 am
No hate - but, gee, haven't you been in this role for him all this time?

He and she have a bond that was not broken before, it's not going to be now.

He is using you as a sound board, probably your role for some time now.

If this hurts you too much, just tell him gently that there is nothing you can do about the situation and he will have to find someone else to comfort him at this time.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 08:48 am
@MeTheRest,
are you a paid mistress to him or just his free side chick? I would tell him you are his lover and feel bad when he talks about other women. you would preference his affection be directed to you not others.

have you discussed him divorcing and marriage with you in past? perhaps he thinks you are interested in everything that affects him.

just expose your true feelings to him and test his responses.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Advice from mistresses please, no hate.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 10:37:04