Is love real?

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2018 06:03 pm
Hi, new to the site I’m 18 years old and a female. Lately I’ve been pondering over whether or not love is real. Why? Because my parents are in a tight situation and they clearly don’t love each other and pretty sure they will get an divorce. The main reason that they are still together is me and my brother, and me personally think that love can be over exaggerated. I too have issues with love. I am like any other person in this world who seeks for love and affection and wants to date, but I have major trust issues and I don’t know how to get over that. Like My thoughts just go to a dark place thinking that love is fake, they wouldn’t love you, and what’s the point in love? I’ve just been depressed and wanting to fix this. I want to believe love is real. But my family history (not just my parents) and everything surrounding it just isn’t helping. So any advice can help and thank you again
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 288 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2018 08:06 pm
@Lauraishere123 ,
Of course love is real. Once upon a time your folks had a certain kind of love for each other to get together and make you!

Today, they have a different kind of love. It keeps them together. It may be pity, anger/competition, fear , or for the money. Who knows?

Don't lose your chance to experience love because other people are having difficulty defining their feelings of love.

0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 03:23 pm
Love is an Emotion. It exists but does not carry any permanence guarantee. if not nutured and cared for it will die. This will sometimes cause another love to sprout looking for nuturing and care to remain alive. This cycle will repeat until nuturing and caring is obtained
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is love real?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 12:18:09