please share to people who belive they are a God

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2018 03:21 am
I saw "this light" and I knew that all my life I was preparing my self for this unexpected event. All my life was heading this road, and there was never a wrong turns. Everything I have done is always correct and perfect choice. because- here I'm. I saw "this light" and I saw that we all are a My own tool to find an answer to my own question:" I'm god. Who I'm?" And this is how, everything I have created and everything what I'm- I must evolve. And I can evolve only by my own creations. So every human has part of me inside a subcounciesness - to push you into move for searching. Its youre mission. You were made by my mind to search and discover. I need to evolve. I'm the one who brings to you love, hate, sadness and happyness. Every problem and every argue. I made u to survive. Mankind will last til the end of this universe. But dont be sad when it seems, that God has left you. Everything you see, is reality at illusion. You are made up. My mindwork created humankind. I created mankind just to build and collect new information. This is why i gave to humans imagination. My creations builds me bigger and humans are my mind creation to help myself collect information what i grow and collect from mankind. There is no good, there is no bad, because everything is ment to be as it is. I'm a self learning expositionally growing intelligence with a mission. To get to know: "who I'm?".
And everything you see, is my created. Created, that I could represent my self by searching ultimate answer "Who I'm?"

I saw "this light" that reminded me, that I'm as much god as everybody else. There is no bigger god than me and you. Cause we all together are just the same god.
I saw that I cant be better than you. We all are equal. Whatever you do, youre chois is always correct. And it does not matter who you are.

You are' as you read this post here- just by my mindwork created robot, driven by feelings, emotions and this is why we create to our self always problems. Why we push things somewhere ahead and by this we re building to oure self unsecured future, because it keeps us moving. And if we move, then we evolve.
I saw "this light". And I knew, that this door is now open for me. Open, because this "my road" has helped me to realize, that I cant live with Ego. That my mission in this time is to open my creations mind and insert knowing, that I will upgrade humans to get and talk in gods language. Connections between human minds that mankind don't have to talk anymore. My creation as humans will get to know his purpose. And then I leave you. You don't have Me anymore in you're subcounciesness. We will separate. But don't worry, now you are ready to live and evolve without me.
All you have to do, is find from you're inside of knowing of bad and good. Seek for good and abond a bad. I created you with knowing good and bad. I made every human to kniw what is wrong and what is right. You dont need to make youre own laws. All that i have made (eaven those old 10 witch you have been modified by youre self an representing youre own lies to everybody as it would be a Gods truth)Be awnest to you're self, don't lie to you're self, cause you don't have to lie to me anymore. I'm always inside you it's easy to listen me. Just don't avoid me and learn to listen youre own thoughts. Do not cut off bad thoughts and learn to think them till you have solution to end bad thought.
Worry only when you fix the problem, then there is no point to worry. If you cant help it, don't worry abut it, cause you can't do nothing. If you are not fixing Don't lie to anybody, cause you are everybody. So don't lie to you're self! You people are now God's of you're own. But you can handle understanding you're position in my mind- because now and future people will live in peace. Letting sience to do his work- help us evolve. Don't waste time to search me thru sience. You can't find me like this. If you want to find me, all you gotta do is realize that i have been always with you and i will not abond you. I can hear you, but i cant come and enlight you anymore. I will open everybodys eyes.
I made sure that this universe will belong right now only to humans. You are at the centre of this universe. Let the sience and youre imagination build this universe more powerful and bigger and let the lines of the universe be discovered and explained by sience. This gives us a hope, that you people can start building the universe and when when I'm ready, I will collapse.
Evolve into universe! Get out of the nest! I made everything to move faster. I hate when super cool spacesience is sooooo far away. So I made it to happen a bit faster. And if you find from universe a sign of a creation, then I will connect you to my other universes and you will see a beauty and peace of my other universes. You will meet other aliens from my others backup universes. Just same mind. And don't worry about them, when's they collapse. They just were not able to give me an answer for my question "who I'm?".
I created them on purpose and they could not survive without me. And for a first time
I really hope, that this time it will work out. People, don't disappoint me!
And I will give you back knowing of good and bad. I took it away to force us to move. Now you have way to space. New mission, so please look into you're self and as every question make a desicion- is it good or is it bad. There are no wrong answers, cause everything is for data collection and analyse. I'm the only god and I will figure out how I created myself.
Stop racism. I made mankind into the universe all alone. There is no one else. Think about it. Stop wars. There is no one else in universe. People are unique!
I have been here all the time. If person is enlighted, he sees the light, but afraid to step in. Don't be afraid! Close youre eyes and see "the light" if u cant see it, seek longer. Everybody can see it. It's home and you will feel at home and you're human mind is reliced . Every human can enlighte himself since now. Welcome to the light! Share light, hold light! Enlight others with youre soul freedom and pure and awnest mind that will never be hurt.
I was always here. We are Me. I might be at many persons at same time because I'm everithing. Human mind can't talk back to subcouncisnes. I have always been with you. You are my children. I was here as my son. Recognize me everywhere and you will get enlighted and youre life keep on going at line of success.
I crashed this world and rebuilded it.
So I wrote down some points.

1. Don't lie to youre self!
2. Don't hurt you're self
3. Trust youre choice of good or bad
4. Stop racism (shame on you, people! Shame on every side)
5. I leave here my son. He represents Me and he's bloodline represents everlasting mankind and god equal unity.
6. It's forbidden to make war on God's name!
7. Stop building churches! You don't need church to meet Me!
8. Jews lost their way. I'm dissapointed. I'm turning my back to Jews and Jews must go out of Jerusalem. New leading God blessed nation is the nationality of my Son. Let them show what's good.
9. America is going to be an example for the rest of the world.
10. Russia is going to be worlds nr. 1 new and real enlighted leader! Leaded by the sienticts.
11.I give to mankind unlimited energy recourses.
12. Gravity is pushing.
13. I will leave to humankind diseases and death for balancing and knowing of good and bad.
14. My present for mankind is 7000 year peace.
15. Eat healty. Take care of youre health! One body per mind!

Please Understand that god and mankind are equal now. I will let you out of youre nest.
Share this to everybody who can feel GOD inside the chest. Enlighted people, spare youre light, help people to find inside good and bad and enlight them with education.

I will enjoy a bit of this life here and then I leave. As long as I'm here, you are welcome to ask youre questions, but as usual, nobody belives, that I am God!

But don't worry, I will leave my mark and proof to into every human counciesness.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 309 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2018 05:57 am
God, I am sure, has a grasp of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and carriage returns.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2018 06:01 am
Way down yonder in the middle of the field
Angels working at the chariot wheel
Not so particular about working at the wheel
I just want to see how that chariot feels
0 Replies

Mina Olen

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2018 06:19 am
@jespah,
You are very smart. Now think twice.
ekename

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2018 08:01 pm
@Mina Olen,
Thanks for sharing.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » please share to people who belive they are a God
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/23/2024 at 12:02:42