Euthanasia methodology

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 05:57 pm
Are we allowed to discuss theoretical Euthanasia methods? If so any comments to Euthanasia by hypobaric chamber or slow freezing with appropriate pain meds? Not even sure if this is posting to the correct area.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 297 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

oralloy

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 06:18 pm
@billy rubin,
This isn't an official reply, but in general, advertising products is not permitted. And simply linking to stuff to read on other sites without providing content of your own is probably off limits too.

If you typed your own arguments to discuss the subject however, and only linked to other sites as occasional verification of your claims, that would probably be allowed to stand. Although I'm unsure how many other people would be interested enough to respond.

Although people might respond. Sometimes I'm surprised at which topics draw interest.

Are you talking people or pets? Or do these methods apply equally to both?
billy rubin

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 06:43 pm
@oralloy,
First, I didn't advertise any product nor were there were links in my post. So your first paragraph does not apply. This is a theoretical discussion that applies to any living being.

I remember in HS asking the theoretical question: If you were condemned to death for some crime but given the opportunity to choose your method of execution, how would you want to do it. Most people's jaw dropped because they could or would not fathom the thought. They were "in the box" thinkers. I am not.

So the question is being re-presented 38 years later and I propose a hypobaric chamber or slow freezing with appropriate pain meds to give it a smooth ride. Don't
read between the lines. There is nothing there.

This is a purely practical theoretical question. No moral or legal issues to be injected.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Euthanasia methodology
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.37 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 03:45:25