SAMSUNG GALLERY PC

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2018 08:08 pm
Hi everyone , for those who heard about this application.It's the only way to view your Samsung photos into your computer. I tried to download it from Windows store but it keep telling me that I can't use it . I have Windows 10 fall creator.
Anyone knows about this or happened to him. Thank you guys.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 662 • Replies: 9
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 12:14 am
@navigator,
Hi, navigator. I don't have any idea, but thought I would drop in and welcome you back. Also, maybe bump your question back to the top.
navigator

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 02:07 am
@roger,
Thanks roger , it's good to hear from you .
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 03:00 am
My wife has a Samsung phone, and she does not use that Gallery thing. She just plugs the phone into the PC with a USB lead and views or copies images from the camera folder in the phone's storage. So is Gallery really the "only way" to view or copy pictures off the phone to a PC?
farmerman

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 03:29 pm
@centrox,
I hqve a Samsung too an all I do i use the "email" and email photos to myself. Course, I created a personage on g mail to doit
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 08:01 pm
@centrox,
Hi farmer,Hi centrox . As far as I know, there are two ways to upload your photos directly to your pc.One is gmail photo and this way I read about which is samsung gallery.
engineer

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 08:52 pm
@navigator,
Samsung has a cloud app that works like Google Photos. Maybe that is what you are talking about. The easiest way to put your photos on your computer is to plug your phone into a USB slot on your computer and just download them. You don't need the Samsung app at all. When you plug your phone into your computer, you might have to tell your phone to allow the computer access depending on what model Samsung you have.
navigator

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2018 12:16 am
@engineer,
Thanks engineet, you are right , but I was thinking more of using this cloud like the way in iphone.
engineer

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2018 08:06 am
@navigator,
Either will work, but I suggest you use Google Ph0tos. That is a more robust app that will work across many platforms. I love Samsung phones, but Samsung is a hardware company. The basic Android apps are my default for just about everything.
navigator

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2018 10:04 pm
@engineer,
Thank you guys, appreciate your help.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » SAMSUNG GALLERY PC
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:11:57