Why did my girlfriend tell me that 3 of her previous lovers had a very big penis?

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2018 01:17 pm
Why did my girlfriend tell me that 3 of her previous lovers had a very big penis? When I had only known her a week or so when we had not started to have sex, my gf quite randomly, one morning while we were in bed having a cup of tea, just came out and said that her ex-husband, that she'd been married to for 30+ years was 'very large', her words, she then went onto say that the her ex-bf, the one she'd given up to be with me was also 'quite large', she then continued to say that a particular bf that she 'had loved the most in her life, even more than her husband of 30+ years' was 'absolutely huge' ! Quite frankly, I was stunned, furthermore I felt my penis shrink from hearing this information. I couldn't believe that she'd just said this to me or fathom, why she'd said it to me? As I would describe myself as between small & average this info wasn't welcome to say the least. I didn't know how to respond, so I said nothing. She has since made more references to these men and their cocks, and she has made no less than 45 references to the 'huge penis', 26 of which were in the first 3 months, so TWICE a week! It was like she was setting me up to fail, because info of this kind could render a man impotent! A man could lose his erection just before entering her due to anxiety that he won't 'fill her up' or that she 'won't be able to feel him'! She and I can't and never have had sex, because she has HPV & a dermatological problem and her vagina is blocked by scar tissue, so we have to make do with being intimate in other ways. But I wonder if this weren't the case whether she would have ever gone out with me and if they ever manage to surgically remove the scar tissue and she has her vagina restored, whether she will have sex with me or whether she will look for someone more like her previous large penis lovers? What do you think? Why the hell did she share this with me? And how inappropriate do you think this is? How many other men have been told this kind of thing?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 276 • Replies: 5
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2018 01:29 pm
@alansright,
alansright wrote:
she has made no less than 45 references to the 'huge penis', 26 of which were in the first 3 months, so TWICE a week!

do you diary this?

__
Quote:

Why the hell did she share this with me?
maybe she thinks it will turn one or both of you on and lead to those other intimacies you reference
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2018 05:02 pm
I suppose you could start talking about other women and how nice their privale parts were - but that would be cruel, wouldn't it?

So she's being very cruel to you and , since this hurts and humiliates you, she should stop this senseless talk.

Perhaps she even wants you to break up with her because she feels bad about her own body. So she makes fun of yours-passive/aggressive style.

Re- think this relationship.
centrox

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2018 05:52 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:
Re- think this relationship.

++++++
0 Replies

alansright

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2018 12:25 am
@ehBeth,
No I didn't diary, but I kept count. In fact I deliberately counted out loud every time she made a reference. I would say 'Six', the next time as she started I said 'Seven!'. I thought she'd catch on or ask why I said numbers, bit she never, so she was either extremely naïve, incredibly insensitive, or extremely stupid. I don't know which. But I wonder why you ask or make such a suggestion? As for the 2nd part you query, why would anyone think that regaling stories of previous sexual exploits you shared with another former lover, would be enhancing of your sex life with them? It defies belief! The next thing you'd be doing is inviting the former lover back to have sex in a threesome or asking your current lover to watch them have sex. This would be cuckolding!
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2018 05:44 am
@alansright,
Quote:
3 of her previous lovers had a very big penis?

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why did my girlfriend tell me that 3 of her previous lovers had a very big penis?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 03:36:37