It's fuzzy

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2018 01:09 pm
An Email from ierra Club, etc, is printed in fuzzy tyope. I'd like to blacken it but the usu techs don't work. o how do I do it

Thanks all
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 482 • Replies: 7
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2018 03:09 pm
Fuzzy or too light? Sometimes just copying it on a copier will darken the type, but won't fix fuzzy.
centrox

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2018 03:15 pm
If it's an email, copying it into Word and then changing the font should work. Unless it's an image, or your eyeglasses need a wipe.

dalehileman

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2018 07:06 pm
@PUNKEY,
copying it on a copier
Quote:
YEA Punk, and thanks, but it's more key punchin'; than i wanna
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2018 07:11 pm
@centrox,
THANKS AGAIN CEN, and yes i do know about that kinda stuff but can't help wondering if there isn't an easier way

I'd send you a link but so far that seems impossible. The oftware World's decades in the past. Again, see how glitch # 66,756,922 prevents a cap 's'

I even tried shutting down, then turning back on, no help

o guess I'll jus' hafta get along 'thout't
ekename

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2018 08:08 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
copying it on a copier
Quote:
YEA Punk, and thanks, but it's more key punchin'; than i wanna

Quote:
THANKS AGAIN CEN, and yes i do know about that kinda stuff but can't help wondering if there isn't an easier way

I'd send you a link but so far that seems impossible. The oftware World's decades in the past. Again, see how glitch # 66,756,922 prevents a cap 's'

I even tried shutting down, then turning back on, no help

o guess I'll jus' hafta get along 'thout't

more key punchin'; than i wanna?

Call the Sierra Club on the telephone and tell them to change the font on their email and resend it.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2018 11:17 am
@dalehileman,
Yet another reason to not get emails from the Sierra Club (or apparently in. Your case the ierra Club.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2018 04:21 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
reason to not get emails

YEA TUR, YOU'RE RIGHT. AS A LIFETIME MEM, HOWEVER, I feel I shud at least scan 'em

Oh by the way, I';ve discovered that it ain't enough just to nail down the Caps Lock, but you hafta repeat the nailin' after shutting down, then back up. o in spite of the shutdown, my bcap 's' is still ouota comm. Any suggs
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » It's fuzzy
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 04:58:28