Help once more

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2018 05:27 pm
Somebody-- please tell me again--if I have an Email up on my screen, how do I find a link that I could, for instance, include here to let you read it

This time I promise to copy ur resp and stick it up in fronta me

Many thanks all
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 284 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2018 11:40 am
@dalehileman,
As was indicated in a similar plea a while back, you cannot place a link from the email of your dreams (or real ones either).

Here is the response from this past September: https://able2know.org/topic/412623-1

Next time you find yourself in a repeat request, check your past Topics list. It would also be wise for you to include 'email' in your tags.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2018 12:46 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
in a similar plea a while back, you cannot...Next time ... check your past Topics list
Wow Stur, what a 'mem' !! but at 87 w/ ongoin' Alzies now I gotta 'mem' also where it is and to find it It8's hard to believe but I guess you're right 'cause in order to do so you'd hafta be given access to my own add, risky at best. Still there gotta be a way.....

I wonder however if it's not a personal message but just an ad or the like comin' in by Email

Thanks 'Gin, 'gain

Edited to remark that sure, you can achieve such a link by first copying your post somewhere in the Cloud, but that'sd jus' a lotta xtra keystrokes ain;t it

Like to minim'z keystrokesd, the whole obj of the thing !!. But leavin' the typos is purposeful, Urg, to further illustratge tghe massiv e incompetence of the Software Spellers Crew doncha think
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2018 02:23 pm
You can block, then copy the screen of your email, save it as a picture, then upload it here.

dalehileman

Reply Tue 30 Jan, 2018 04:05 pm
@PUNKEY,
Yea, thanks Punk, I've done that but I'm lookin' for a link to the entire postin'
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Help once more
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:15:11