What would you do?

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2018 03:35 pm
My boyfriend constantly lies. He’s cute blatantly deleting text messages, and h uses Facebook to lie as well. We are on the same Verizon plan so you can see who is being called and texted. Since he knows this he uses Facebook messenger to lie. We don’t live together so he constantly goes on Facebook and makes plans to go out drinking with friends. Then tells me he’s going to bed or he has a headache or whatever. I usually find out, but I’m sure there are times I haven’t. All of our fights revolve around him lying and his Facebook usage. I think if he loves me and wants to earn trust back he needs to deactivate Facebook for a while. He thinks it’s my way of controlling him. Am I being fair in asking him to delete it for a while?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 144 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2018 04:00 pm
You really think that's going to solve anything?

You say he's a liar. That's reason enough to dump him.

Liars don't change, they just go to someone who believes them.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2018 04:05 pm
@Unicorn312,
so the problem is that he lies - not what he lies about?

seems like there are a few things kind of rolled together in your post - he is choosing to go out drinking with friends and feels he has to lie to you about it for some reason.

if you're ok with the drinking / going out with friends, tell him so he can stop lying about it. if you're not ok with it, then don't worry about the lying.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What would you do?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 08:23:05