so i have been away a while huh?

Seed

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 01:00 pm
So where have i been you might ask. I have kept in contact with a few members that I talk to on other messenger services. I have been pretty busy. I have been getting ready for my big trip to germany this coming saturday (the 29th) and been doing a couple things here and there trying to keep me busy. (shh dont tell anyone but i think i spend to much time on thie computer)

so let me give you a run down, via my journal, of my days past

January 17th, 2005(some bad word sorry )
phone call
So why does it seem that when i seem to be having a great day, something has to come along and ruin it for me? Its 1:00 in the morning and the ******* phone rings. Its Janey. The girl I have been bending over backwards to try and please for the past couple of months. So I'm all happy. Hell, I'm naive, I think its going to be a good converstation. Ha. Oh you poor little bastard. it was anything but good. It was more along the lines, of how I don't need to be such an accomidating guy. I need to stop spending so much time with her. How she thinks im a ******* GREAT GUY, but I'm just not what she needs. She says shes in a "rebellious" state and needs a rebel. And that I'm just to ******* straight and narrow. That im the kind of guy she needs 5 years down the road when shes ready to have kids. But right now she just wants to have fun. What the **** is that. What kind of a pathic loser am I? Just slap ******* nerd on my forehead and brand me a loser for life why don't you.

Oh thats not even the ******* weird part. The weird part is just YESTERDAY... F**KING YESTERDAY!!!!! she tells me that im just the kind of guy she needed in her life. WHAT THE F**K YOU CRAZY B**CH? Why are women so ******* hard to understand. I said women. Sorry... I can not group all women together for I have not met you all... But it seems that everyone i have met is just as fucked up as any guy.

so i say SCREW love... and SCREW all that **** that goes with it.

(im doing a lot better since that entry)

January 19th, 2005
An.... "interesting" morning
So i had to go to the doctor this morning to get a check up on my ankle. It was healing all fine and dandy... go me and strong bones right. So anyways... the place i went was getting renovated and there were people doing all kinds of things. Whatever. i wante to get na nd get out. I have more important things to do then to get held up at the doctors office. Right? Right. So there I am sitting in the doctors examing room when I hear someone crawling around in the ceiling. i look at the Doctor and says "its just some guys working" Something about the air ducts or some crap like that. I didn't get to hear what he was saying cus about that time the cieling came crashing down and the workman along with it. I thought it was pretty funny myself.... Though come to find out the guy broke his wrist in the fall. Not saying that that is funny... but if you are going to crawl around in a ******* CIELING at least know it will hold your dumb ass.

(i laughed alot over this one)

January 20th, 2005
My good deed
Well i woke up at 6 o'clock this morning to go and deliver clothes to needy families. Now It feels good to go out and do things for people. And I dont want to make any sterotypes at all, but is it just needy people that tend to open up their doors with little to no clothing on? Now this would be all good and great if they were young and pretty... but most of these people were old wrinkly ladies. A friend of mine actually vomited when the door opened to reveal a over weight old man... showing off his twig and berries. I guess they are in need of clothes if they are opening the door with nothing on.

Eh.. interesting.

(im having nightmares over this one)

January 21st, 2005
Puppy Love?
ever had a really great dream where you are making out with that really hot chick (or guy, for you ladies) and everything thing is going great. Looks like the shirt is about to come off and then you wake up. Only to find out that your dog is licking you in the face? Yea well that happened to me this morning. thankfully my mouth was closed.

(yea i love my dogs... but not that much)

well thats a little insite to my past couple of days. Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 629 • Replies: 10
No top replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 01:04 pm
Blimey Shocked

You've had an eventful few days....

Welcome back Seed :wink:
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 01:06 pm
thank you... nice... ummm... bum
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 01:08 pm
Thanks Seed (I love that name)

As I've said...my tits had too many pixels :wink:
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 01:09 pm
lol... well i'll take the time out of my busy life and look at every pixel just for you
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 01:12 pm
Good to see you back seed...and. She's not worthy. I mean it!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 01:13 pm
Jeeez, Seed. I'm sorry to hear about your girl. That really sucks (((HUGS))).
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 01:17 pm
it's a good thing that the guy that came crashing through the ceiling broke his wrist in doctor's office! that was FUNNY!!! :-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 01:24 pm
Yeah, I got a chuckle out of that myself, Dag, LOL!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 02:18 pm
never a dull moment in the life of seed

welcome back
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 03:08 pm
F*CK THAT B*TCH!

um..

I mean.. Hope your German trip goes better than planned.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » so i have been away a while huh?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 06:19:01