Does she like me?

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2018 10:53 am
So I’ve been talking to this girl on Snapchat and at first when we talked she talked normal to me and then after a few weeks of talking she calls me Babe or love. I always in the morning text her good morning beautiful and she does the same good morning love or Babe either of the 2. Last week on snap she sent me nudes she has sent me 2 videos of her taking a shower but she only showed her boons nothing lower. And I flirt with her like I told her when are you going to let me take you out on a date? And she says soon love, she said she wants to get to know me a bit more,, she said she wants to hang out first. I was ok it cought me off guard because she likes to send me nudes. But does she seem intersted in me or does she just want to **** around.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 327 • Replies: 2
No top replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2018 12:16 pm
@cm2476545,
i would say she is interested in see you in person by the "hsng out first" remark. meeting men in person is much more telling than texting. she wants to test your appearance, personality and body language before getting cozy. be cautious of girls that send unsolicited nudies as indication of a sugar baby looking for a rich daddy. also a sign of an easy sex partner so well worth investing some time with her.
0 Replies

travelinhobo

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2018 06:41 pm
@cm2476545,
Seriously? This is how your mother raised you?? Geeze. Well either way, she's playing a game. So are you. Real relationships aren't carried out virtually. It'll never last. Put the stupid phone down and go on a real date with a real person.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Does she like me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 11:34:26