He is confusing me

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2018 05:27 am
There is this guy we had some lectures together, he wrote me around the end of November on facebook he wanted to know more about me so eventually, he asked me out. I was surprised when I first met him we had a lot of fun we almost spent 4 hours together laughing talking and walking it was really good. At the beginning, I thought it just friendship I’m just making a new friend but when I see the way he talks with me, the details he wants to know some of them are even the silliest even when he looks at me it is different. I’m not trying to imagine things but I have a lot of male friends and none of them hugs me like he does, or plays with my hair all the time saying I’m beautiful and this kinda of things or asks me to sit next to him or just to be alone he even would rest his head on my shoulders, my lap or my stomach and would ask me to play with his hair or to touch his face. Maybe I’m wrong but I have assumed that this guy wants something more than friendship and I liked it and honestly I started to like him he is nice kind and polite with me. The last week of 2017 we spent a lot of time together we went out, then he came to my place bringing me a gift even though I didn’t think about buying him a one and he stayed until 3 in the morning we were having really great time. The new year eve he visited again great time everything was ok, cool super. Then we had a discussion he asked me if I’m not bothered by the fact he didn’t kiss me yet I answered him I was thinking the same that he is kinda disappointed cause I didn’t kiss him. And then all changed he became silent he went from sending me movies and songs and talking about kinds of stuff he likes to nothing he wouldn’t even say hi, I waited few days then I wrote him I thought he was upset about our last discussion even though I thought nothing to be upset about he answered he was having some problems. we met last week Tuesday as usual cool great a lot of fun even he kissed me on my forehead twice before leaving. Then again he went to silence I asked him to meet last Friday he said no and that’s it we didn’t talk at all after that I even didn’t connect on facebook for few days I thought he may ask call or do something but no reaction. I don’t understand what’s wrong what’s happened I’m totally confused and I don’t know but now I’m mad at him really mad I don’t know why but it is really weird for me like seriously is it normal, please anyone explain it to me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 365 • Replies: 7
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2018 06:45 am
@fatroucha,
He's really holding back.

Are you sure he is free to have a romantic relationship with you? It really sounds like he has a GF commitment or is promised to someone.

Find out before you go any further.
fatroucha

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2018 06:51 am
@PUNKEY,
I had that feeling lately but I don't know I want to write I want to ask him about every thing and to see what's going on but I don't want to be this needy and stalkerish girl following him around while he may not be interested any more or just moved on
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2018 06:57 am
@fatroucha,
You don't feel he owes you an explanation?

Why would you settle for that?

You better have higher standards than that if you want to survive in the love world.

He came on to you - then abruptly pulled away. Find out why.
fatroucha

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2018 07:03 am
@PUNKEY,
So it is normal if write him I have been hesitating I really need to understand what's happened It is really important for me even though I'm not going to see him again
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2018 08:29 am
Why do you feel you are never going to see him again?

CALL him and ask him for coffee or a walk. This must be a talk carried on in person. Do not hide behind a text message.

Another option is to ask a mutual friend what's up with him. His behavior is very mysterious.

If you can't find out anything, then assume that he has another GF or he is restricted in some other way from having a relationship with you. His actions - especially not really kissing you - says that something was going on.

Next time you are looking for more than friendship, find out if that person is really free.

Sorry - live and learn.

fatroucha

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2018 09:23 am
@PUNKEY,
Thank you for your honest opinion, I do really appreciate what you did say
0 Replies

travelinhobo

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2018 06:42 pm
@fatroucha,
No punctuation?? Not interested in reading a long run-on sentence.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » He is confusing me
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 05:11:33