Why do we post to A2K?

littlek

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 02:24 am
Why am I still awake?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 02:46 am
Hmmmm...you're trying to find a two letter word that'll score 80 points?
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 03:32 am
Quote:
I don't really fit into this forum. Everyone seems to know each other. It reminds me of going to a new school and not knowing anyone. So I am going to say goodbye and depart with a grace and dignity.

Do you remember this post by someone called Swallowed by the Cracks?

I came here looking for help with my email - and I'm still here. I wish people wouldn't leave like swallowed. A2K is a bit of a clique. I'm not part of it yet. I often wonder why Kicky does not speak to me anymore? Considering he zoomed in on me and was prepared to shag me as a newbie.

I try to remember to welcome new members as the welcome is so important. The first person who 'spoke' to me was Mac11.

I'm totally addicted though! I like it here and have learned so much, especially regarding my computer. It's a great reference point...Mr S often has a look as well. Although he has his own forum at Plebius, he says A2K is more 'chatty' and fun. Very Happy
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 04:16 am
Smorgs, as far as I know you are one of the main gang now, posting from the far off and desolate realms of Manchester, we here hang on your every word.

And you are right about the welcome.

And hasn't this thread been exciting and dramatic.? Can CJ download the Scrabble? Will Guz ever figure out that you have to start on the center square and that QAID AND QAT are legal? (Well, the word QAT is legal but not the actual use and possession of it.) And most importantly, how badly did littleK kick Kicky's arse at Scrabble?

Why do I post here? For the humanity of it all.

Joe( They actually pay me to post here. Aren't they paying you?) Nation
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 05:02 am
Well thanks Joe Very Happy

Ruth had a great time in NY (by the way) I've been meaning to post on it for ages, I will later. She bought me back a lighter in the shape of a hand giving the 'bird' and when you click it, it says "F**k You"....she knows me so well!

I'm simply dying for a Nun to ask me for a light! Very Happy

(sorry religious folks)
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 05:27 am
Why we post here?

See above :

Smorgs exposing some doubts and Joe making accurate analysis of what's going on, reassuring her inner self!

Wonderfull!!!
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:20 am
Francis, you always post nice things...and I read them with a french 'accent'...they sound very sexy :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:22 am
G'day, smorgs! <waving with gusto>
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:28 am
<waving madly right back atcha>

Hiya Msolga,

How's things 'down under'? I've got computer woes, so I have to go now (did you read?). I will be back later though, I want to ask you a question re: Australian Adoption Records.

Laters

Sarah
x
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:30 am
okie-dokie!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:02 am
smorgs wrote:
Quote:
I don't really fit into this forum. Everyone seems to know each other. It reminds me of going to a new school and not knowing anyone. So I am going to say goodbye and depart with a grace and dignity.

Do you remember this post by someone called Swallowed by the Cracks?

I came here looking for help with my email - and I'm still here. I wish people wouldn't leave like swallowed. A2K is a bit of a clique. I'm not part of it yet. I often wonder why Kicky does not speak to me anymore? Considering he zoomed in on me and was prepared to shag me as a newbie.

I try to remember to welcome new members as the welcome is so important. The first person who 'spoke' to me was Mac11.

I'm totally addicted though! I like it here and have learned so much, especially regarding my computer. It's a great reference point...Mr S often has a look as well. Although he has his own forum at Plebius, he says A2K is more 'chatty' and fun. Very Happy

Ding! Kicky's tiny brain finally makes the connection that this is Sarah, the hot British babe that he once had (well, almost had) virtual sex with way back when. Hey, friday night there were some girls in the Pig 'n' Whistle pub from Manchester. Are all Mancunians drunks? He he he...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:13 am
You see Sarah...it's not that Kicky ignored you...it's that his pea brain couldn't assimilate the name change.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:22 am
Heehee...so true.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:34 am
To further illustrate how much of a waste of human energy I am: I am currently browsing around A2K when I have filthy house that needs cleaning, a sidewalk that needs shoveling, and a Java Certification exam to study for. This is addiction at its worst.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:43 am
Do not fret Quackster. When all else has disappeared...you'll still have us to keep you engaged.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:45 am
FreeDuck, maybe we should try to quit A2K. Okay, I'm going to quit, right now! I'm outta here!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:55 am
kicky can leave now
we know where he lives Cool

i'm downloading that scrabble thingie now, in case another midnight game breaks out AND i'm awake

why post here?

1. friends are here
2. friends are here
3. it's better than t.v.
4. i get goosed into making vacation plans
5. friends are here
6. i learn stuff
7. friends are here
8. i like the occasional sharp mental challenge
9. friends are here
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 11:15 am
Smorgs - I consider you to be part of the pack.... I think most of us try to be welcoming, but sometimes there are so many people to welcome.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 11:22 am
Right behind you, kicky.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 11:24 am
So I can ask extremely stupid questions such as "why do we post on A2K?'

And to make fun of people, and share my genius for free-ninety-nine.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 07:24:58