Anyone 'mem' ?

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2018 01:52 pm
At 87 w/ Alzies I vaguely 'mem (1) writing an OP in response to someone else's OP; then [2] writing another OP when I imagined [?] the first to have disappeared. It might have been a dream, a nightmare considering a later apparent disappearance when one of you helpful a2k'ers responded to (2), but subsequently it too seems to have disappeared

It's not as if I'm completely gone, nor's it an instance of my usin '; foul language or insulting anyone, unless it was truly all justa bad dream.....so could anyone confirm, relievin' me so such anxiety

Thanks to all a2k'ers not of TAT persuasion
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 354 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2018 02:08 pm
This is a re- occuring angst with you: disappearing posts.

No one else complains about that or has even mentioned that their posts disappear.

So ... what are the possibilities?

1. You are not hitting REPLY after writing your response so it never gets posted.

2. Your post is "buried" by other posts before yours and you just can't find it.

3. You are looking at the wrong thread.

4. You dreamt it that you posted a response.

dalehileman

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2018 03:28 pm
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
No one else complains
Yea Punk, and I'm puss'ld & 'talos to account for the phenom. It's like w/ my millions of glitches, nobody else notices 'em

Quote:
not hitting REPLY
Yet I seem to ';mem' the OP big'z life

Quote:
"buried" by other posts
Yet I 'mem''ts happening right away. I go to look up a word and when I come back it's gone

Quote:
wrong thread
Nah Key, 's gone from all listins

Quote:
You dreamt it
But it seems soooooo real....

T'nks anyhow, Unk
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2018 04:21 pm
@dalehileman,
This disappearance matter was on your mind the other day.

www.able2know.org/topic/438861-1

As I said there, you are starting threads as a way of responding to a post or thread from another. This is likely frowned upon and you might find a better methodology in responding within that thread. It would also give the person you are responding to, a better chance of seeing your message. When you put up a thread with a link, it might never get to the intended since there is no mention of them or their thread in your title.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2018 01:07 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
starting threads as a way of responding to a post or thread from another. This is likely frowned upon and you might find a better methodology
;Deed Spur, and that's 'zakly what I did. However, Mgmt's apparfent ref to some 36 'rules,' deleting OP's left and right, I had long q'd

But your attn to my incessant chatter is much 'prec';d
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Anyone 'mem' ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:39:09