Can someone change their personality.

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2018 08:09 pm
I am someone with a quiet personality. I was thinking of changing it into someone that talks more ya. I am not sure how. Does anyone know how I can try change my personality. Any advice would be cool. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 490 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2018 01:21 am
@asiangal555,
Learn to be happy with who you are. There are plenty of people who like persons who are quiet of nature.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2018 08:04 am
You don't seem to have any difficulty posting numerous times on A2K. Your personality has come through loud and clear.

Why do you have such difficulty talking on-line with other people?
asiangal555

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2018 08:00 am
@PUNKEY,
I have anxiety talking to people I don't know. I have even more anxiety talking to someone I am interested in. I wonder if that makes sense ya.
asiangal555

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2018 05:25 pm
@asiangal555,
I am still a quiet person even though I try to talk to people I don't know. I mean I get more quiet when I go out with a guy somewhere even if we have already email each other for awhile. Does anyone have any advice on this. Thanks.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2018 06:58 pm
@asiangal555,
It's sounds like you are a shy person and you want advice on how you can overcome your shyness.
Is that ultimately what you are asking?
asiangal555

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2018 12:00 am
@Real Music,
That is what I want advice on. I don't know if I can not be as shy anymore. I think if I wasn't a as quiet person then maybe someone would be more interested to get to know me. Thanks.
Real Music

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 10:17 am
@asiangal555,
Do you have any hobbies or interest?
Do you look people in the eye when you are talking to them?
Do you often walk around with your head down?
When and where do you feel happy and comfortable?
asiangal555

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2018 05:14 pm
@Real Music,
I like to read and draw anything I find interesting. I don't really have anymore hobby. Do you have any advice on how to find more interest. I just like to go to places in which there aren't that many people. I don't like being shy since I cant do things I want. I don't know how to make myself less shy around people. I am not sure what to do ya.
Real Music

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2018 07:44 pm
@asiangal555,
To make yourself less shy will take some time and practice. Take baby steps. Then over time you can expand more. The first baby steps I would suggest is to start greeting people with hello's and goodbye's.

Here are a few examples:
1. How is your day going?
2. How was your day?
3. How was your weekend?
4. Good morning John.
5. Good afternoon Lisa
6. Hi Barbara. How are you today?
7. Have a good day Bill
8. See you tomorrow Janet
9. Good night Julie.
10. I hope you're having a good day.
11. What you got planned this weekend?
12. What you doing this weekend?
13. What you got planned for tonight?
14. I like those shoes.
15. I like your new hairstyle.

Basic hello's and goodbye's is a way for you to build up your confidence when it comes to talking to people. There are no expectations or pressures of having long conversations. These are brief interactions. Try to practice this in your every day life. It could be the cashier at the grocery store. The cashier at the fast food restaurant. The clothing store at the mall. Your server at a restaurant. This is how you create small talk.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Can someone change their personality.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:34:56