For psychics only: why won't the car wash boy stop bugging me?

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2018 02:48 am
I don't know if any psychics are at this site or not but I just want to ask any available ones why the young cute sexy guy with the long curly blond hair who was nice to me at the car wash in Long Beach, CA when I was 3 wants me to look for him and why he can't seem to let me go. I already posted a variety of ads and tried to seek help from a detective but with no luck. I was ready to end my search in frustration but then felt his vibe and energy begging me not to. A couple of psychics I already spoke to from before simply confirmed to me what I already suspected, that he wants me to reconnect with him but is just too embarrassed to admit it or something.

So even though I appreciate that he was nice to me I still think it's improper for an adult to want to be alone with a small child by getting in my father's car with me like that. What does he see in me when he was likely at least 15 years my senior and doesn't even know me, esp. after all these years? Why does he need me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 243 • Replies: 2
No top replies

fresco

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2018 03:08 am
@DiamondRainPrincess,
Smile It's pretty obvious that it's you who needs your childhood image of him!
Ain't fantasy fun !
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2018 10:49 am
Fresco give a brilliant answer.

The three year old "you' was impressed/traumatized/mesmerized by a gorgeous/pretty guy with curly hair. Not unusual. That has stuck with you all these years.

Now, as an adult, you can put that in its place. Find yourself another guy (blond) who might be waiting for you.

Too bad your "psychics" didn't tell you to " live in the today." So much time and money and has been spent trying to re-capture a childhood fantasy.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » For psychics only: why won't the car wash boy stop bugging me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 09:29:24