panzade

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 10:46 pm
And perfect for rowdy drinkers
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 10:50 pm
I got a silly karaoke story.
The one time I tried it, I picked Surfer Girl
It was too difficult to read the words and sing...I'm used to looking at the audience while I sing. So I started singing :"We could ride the surf together" and looking at the face of this beefy guy. He jumped up and yelled "Don't sing it to me d**khead!
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 10:59 pm
True story. One night my pal Sean was running the karaoke when I sang Can't Help Falling in Love. A pretty woman left her husband walked over laid her head on my shoulder while I sang. I turned from the crowd and sang to her. The crowd loved it. At the end gave her a kiss (on the cheek) and she returned to her table. Sean looked quizzically at me and asked why she did that when he was standing there. Told him because he was ugly. You can do that without a fight when you're comfortable wiht each other. When I went back to my seat I stopped at the of woman and hubby to make sure it was ok. He was cool and enjoyed it.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 07:29 am
I always start my shows telling people if you've been hurt by your husband wife or S/O and you feel like you will just burst if you don't express your angst in a Country Ballad, please feel free to do so.....ONCE!!!! It seems to work. My shows are livelier than most. When the tempo starts to drag...I always throw in some hard rcking thing or some emanem and bring it back up....nothing worse than one ballad after another....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 04:43:21