Feel so lonely

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2017 10:12 pm
Im a 35 year old female and I moved to another country to be with my fiancee, he wanted to move abroad for work and he said he would like me to come but if I didn't he was going anyway. I didn't but I went with him. Im finding it hard to find work and he's working 7 days a week till late at night. I am really homesick and I know I hate him for this. He just does not seem to care how I feel and has told me to stand on my own two feet not to rely on him. He has friends out here I don't know anyone. Money is a big issue he says he has no problem with it and he will cover the rent till I get a job but then on the other hand he points out all the stuff in the house that he bought and he keeps telling me that this is he's house. I just feel so lonely out here and useless as a person. Im not here two months yet and I am really hoping things change when I get work.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 298 • Replies: 2
No top replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2017 05:33 am
@Noodle2017,
If you hate your fiancee, are homesick and can't find any job why are you staying there. He apparently has no feelings for you also.

Why aren't you returning to your hometown? This is a toxic relationship with no future for you. It seems neither of you wants to solve this dilemma.

does he have a female friend that he loves? are you sure he is working late seven days a week or spending time with a female friend.

stop feeling bad for yourself and fix the problem. return home as soon as possible then find a man that truly loves you.

if broke borrow money from family or friends in your home town. you are accomplishing nothing by staying there lonely and depressed.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2017 08:06 am
@Noodle2017,
There is no reason to stay.

Hop on a plane and go home. I'm sure you'll both be relieved.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Feel so lonely
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 11:29:00