Girls do you think she seems interested in me?

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2017 08:26 am
So me and this girl matched on tinder. I messaged her I got her Snapchat and we started texting on Snapchat. She does send me snaps of herself which are very pretty and I do tell her that’s shes very pretty she tells me thank you. I text her every morning good morning, I don’t know if I’m doing too much. If I don’t text her she won’t text me, but I feel like I’m bothering her sometimes. I asked her to hang out and she said yes. But she said something about she’s going to see if she needs to help her mom out with something on Saturday. But I don’t know if that’s just a nice way to say no? I don’t know why girls can’t just say no. Does she seem interested in me or should I just move on.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 265 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2017 01:20 pm
@cm2476545,
cm2476545 wrote:
But I don’t know if that’s just a nice way to say no? I don’t know why girls can’t just say no. Does she seem interested in me or should I just move on.

She won't say no unless she is certain you aren't worth her time. So she's keeping you on the back burner. Why let a potential "good one" get a way. So you don't say no. You just say something vague so you can keep him on the line.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2017 01:36 pm
@cm2476545,
cm2476545 wrote:
I asked her to hang out and she said yes. But she said something about she’s going to see if she needs to help her mom out with something on Saturday. But I don’t know if that’s just a nice way to say no?

1. it's very close to the holidays - many families are busy

2. ask her if there is a time during or after the holidays that would work for her. If you can't get a yes to any possible time in the future, you're probably right that she just doesn't want to say no. it's partly a socialization thing.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2017 02:38 pm
@cm2476545,
You have done all you can up to now.

It's time to spend some real time together.

Find out:
IF she can spend time with you (parents allow?)
IF she wants to spend time, perhaps shopping, lunch, visiting at her home?

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Girls do you think she seems interested in me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 06:11:53